Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: pro*c coding
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers pro*c coding Post 302178257 by wempy on Tuesday 25th of March 2008 05:52:29 AM
Old 03-25-2008
first result from mr. google is Introduction to Pro*C

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

domain logon problem - FreeBSD PDC w/ win2k pro and winxp pro

this is the seventh problem i'm having with samba. for some reason, i cannot logon to the domain. i've created user accounts... and i was able to establish a connection between the samba server (my PDC) and my workstations by logging in as "root." however now when i try to logon it gives... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xyyz
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

can I use this coding

I apologise because I had pasted this question in the newbies forum first (because i am a bit of a newbie) but thought it might be better suited in here if i have to sepearate parameters can I use this syntax especially the or part (||) and is this correct if (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: w33man
6 Replies

3. Programming

where i get coding for networking in C?

hai, this is nagalakshmi. i have a question in Unix C. i need the coding for the file transfer and simulation of protocols in C where i get the coding? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xpertlakshmi
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with coding

HI, Can some one guide me how to make changes to the script below so that it can load the history of a program to IT server ? Format of data: YYYYMMDD065959.dsk.log YYYYMMDD235959.dsk.log currently both are loaded together. Need to separate them as above format. Thanks in advance. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: crazydude80
1 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Need help with coding

HI, Can some one guide me how to make changes to the script below so that it can load the history of a program to IT server ? Format of data: YYYYMMDD065959.dsk.log YYYYMMDD235959.dsk.log currently both are loaded together. Need to separate them as above format. Thanks in advance. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: crazydude80
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Coding the cron

how to write a cron that runs for every 2 minute * * * * * emp.sh but it is executing for every minutes. how can i make it to run for only 10 times for in a day (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: azherkn3
4 Replies
mlib_SignalLPCCovariance_F32(3MLIB)			    mediaLib Library Functions			       mlib_SignalLPCCovariance_F32(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_SignalLPCCovariance_F32 - perform linear predictive coding with covariance method SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_SignalLPCCovariance_F32(mlib_f32 *coeff, const mlib_f32 *signal, void *state); DESCRIPTION
The mlib_SignalLPCCovariance_F32() function performs linear predictive coding with covariance method. In linear predictive coding (LPC) model, each speech sample is represented as a linear combination of the past M samples. M s(n) = SUM a(i) * s(n-i) + G * u(n) i=1 where s(*) is the speech signal, u(*) is the excitation signal, and G is the gain constants, M is the order of the linear prediction fil- ter. Given s(*), the goal is to find a set of coefficient a(*) that minimizes the prediction error e(*). M e(n) = s(n) - SUM a(i) * s(n-i) i=1 In covariance method, the coefficients can be obtained by solving following set of linear equations. M SUM a(i) * c(i,k) = c(0,k), k=1,...,M i=1 where N-k-1 c(i,k) = SUM s(j) * s(j+k-i) j=0 are the covariance coefficients of s(*), N is the length of the input speech vector. Note that the covariance matrix R is a symmetric matrix, and the equations can be solved efficiently with Cholesky decomposition method. See Fundamentals of Speech Recognition by Lawrence Rabiner and Biing-Hwang Juang, Prentice Hall, 1993. PARAMETERS
The function takes the following arguments: coeff The linear prediction coefficients. signal The input signal vector. state Pointer to the internal state structure. RETURN VALUES
The function returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_SignalLPCCovarianceInit_F32(3MLIB), mlib_SignalLPCCovarianceFree_F32(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 10 Nov 2004 mlib_SignalLPCCovariance_F32(3MLIB)