Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Shell script run error ksh: not found Post 302178237 by Franzlebord on Tuesday 25th of March 2008 04:54:00 AM
Old 03-25-2008
Could you please give the error of your script ?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script not found to run

In one environment I cannot run a shell script, which can run on other environment both has same rights. Even though I try to run from the same dir, it gives me an error, mentioning - script not found. But this same script can be found, if we run find command. Script starts with #!/bin/sh ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: videsh77
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

found error 138 while run shell script

I found error 138 while run a shell script. Please tell me what it's mean?? and how can i prevent that error. Thanks in advance..... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rinku
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

#!/bin/bash and #1bin/sh command not found error on mac osx terminal/shell script

i am having a weird error on mac os x running some shell scripts. i am a complete newbie at this and this question concerns 2 scripts. one of which a friend of mine wrote (videochecker.sh) a couple weeks ago and it's been running fine on another machine. then last week i wrote capture.sh and it... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: danpaluska
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

KSH script to run other ksh scripts and output it to a file and/or email

Hi I am new to this Scripting process and would like to know How can i write a ksh script that will call other ksh scripts and write the output to a file and/or email. For example ------- Script ABC ------- a.ksh b.ksh c.ksh I need to call all three scripts execute them and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pacifican
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Shell Script gives error when run through cron job.

Hi, The following shell script runs without any problem when executed manulally. USED=$(df -h /arch | tail -1 | awk '{print $5}' | cut -d '%' -f 1) if then find /arch/AUBUAT/ -type f -mtime +0 | xargs rm find /arch/AUBMIG/ -type f -mtime +0 | xargs rm fi But the same gives below... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ksadiq79
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

ssh - run shell script - Error

Hi Team, I am trying to run shell script from one server to another server with below command. ssh abc@pqr.america.com /tmp/test.ksh But, it gives below error. Can someone help me what is the issue? exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program ssh because of the following errors: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ace_friends22
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ksh Shell Script Error

Hi, While running below code i am getting error as below 0403-004 Specify a parameter with this command. Please look it below code and let me know about if condition. Code is As below #!/usr/bin/ksh Infa_Src_Dir=$DIR/SrcFiles/pp Load_Info_Lst_Path=$DIR/SrcFiles/pp... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samadhanpatil
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to run ksh script in bash shell?

Hi All, I have few bash shell scripts which depends on one Ksh shell script. When i run bash shell scripts, it shows error as bad interpretor : ksh no such bad file or directory. When i tried to install ksh shell, it is not downloading too. If I remove !/bin/ksh command in starting line of the... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Karthik03
14 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

+: not found Error in shell script

Hi , I am a newbie to shell scripting. I am getting the error on AIX machine /tadfdc_setup_fed.sh: +: not found Here tadfdc_setup_fed.sh is script which works fine on Linux Machine. But gives error on AIX (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anupam Kakade
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX shell script error: not found

Hello All, I'm working on one Unix shell sript that will actually extract a column data from Oracle table using sqlplus and writes onto a file. I'm getting this error when executing the shell script: rpt.ksh: ^JScott: not found Below is the code in the shell script: `sqlplus -s... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: venkat_reddy
1 Replies