Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users How to delete specific lines at the same time Post 302177951 by zanetti321 on Monday 24th of March 2008 06:32:01 AM
Old 03-24-2008
How to delete specific lines at the same time

Dear All

I have a pattern which look like this:
2 20080312_10:55:35.800 Spain-Telefonica ISC 9 IAM 927535957 34670505334 f 275 COT b 700 ACM b 6577 CPG b 10726 ANM b 202195 REL f 202307 RLC :COMMA: NCI=15,FCI=2101,CPC=0A,TMR=00,USI,OFI=00: :COMMB: BCI=0214,OBI=01,ACT: :RELCAUSE:10:

This Pattern has number of fields = NF and at the same time there are large number of patterns like this.

What i want is a script that if it finds NF which is the number of fields greater than 30 it delets the whole pattern till $NF.

Some patterns are placed in a file named CDR.date1
Another files are placed in another file named CDR.date2
and so on.....

Please waiting reply
Zanetti

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Delete specific lines in a text file

Hi, experts, I would like to create a function that can calculate the total number of lines in a saved text file and delete specific lines in that particular file (I only want the last few lines). Hav anybody have the experience and giv me a hand in this? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dniz
9 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

delete lines containing a specific word in afile

Hi, Please suggest how to write a shell script which delets all the lines containing the word unix in the files supplied as argument in the shell. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sireesha9
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete specific lines from a file

Hi, I have a file ( all_users.ldif ) of the following format: cn=orcladmin, cn=Users, dc=maximus,dc=com cn=PUBLIC, cn=Users, dc=maximus,dc=com cn=portal,cn=users,dc=maximus,dc=com cn=portal_admin,cn=users,dc=maximus,dc=com cn=uddi_publisher,cn=Users,dc=maximus,dc=com... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: itzz.me
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to delete all lines before a specific word?

Let's say we have a file containing: alllllsadfsdasdf qwdDDDaassss ccxxcxc#2222 dssSSSSddDDDD D1Sqn2NYOHgTI Hello Alex ssS@3 Ok, and let's say we want to delete all words from D1Sqn2NYOHgTI and back, this means to delete the words (and the lines of them) : alllllsadfsdasdf... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hakermania
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete all lines after a specific line ?

Hello. My file is like this: a b c d e f g h i I want to delete all lines after the 3rd line, means after the "c". Is there any way to do this? The lines differ between them and the lines I want to delete does not have a specific word, or the lines I want to keep (a,b,c) does not have a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hakermania
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

A way to delete specific lines

Hi all, I hope an expert tells me that there is a way to get ride of the certain lines in my files which have no specific string on them but fixed length. It's the original pattern:... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: GoldenFire
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

script for get lines with specific time.

i want to make a script for grep any lines with key word and every time (5 min) Ex. Log in Server. . . . 03-01-2012 03:07:54,924 - INFO MessageUtil - Return | Status=0 | TxID=12010300000548755292 | Message=Success 03-01-2012 03:09:13,789 - INFO MessageUtil - Return | Status=0 |... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ooilinlove
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Delete Unix/Linux file at a specific time in future.

Hi, I was wondering if there is a command to delete a file in the future. For example: If I create a file named unix.lst using the vi editor, but after I create it, what command will be suitable to delete "unix" files from the system at 13:40 military time with no log file. I was going to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhi7514
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to delete lines starting with specific string?

Dear all, I would like to delete even lines starting with "N" together with their respective titles which are actually odd lines. Below is the example of input file. I would like to remove line 8 and 12 together with its title line, i.e., line 7 and 11, respectively.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: huiyee1
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Delete lines above and below specific line of text

I'm trying to remove a specific number of lines, above and below a specific line of text, highlighted in red: <STMTTRN> <TRNTYPE>CREDIT <DTPOSTED>20151205000001 <TRNAMT>10 <FITID>667800001 <CHECKNUM>667800001 <MEMO>BALANCE </STMTTRN> <STMTTRN> <TRNTYPE>DEBIT <DTPOSTED>20151207000001... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: bomsom
8 Replies
RDF::Trine::Pattern(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  RDF::Trine::Pattern(3pm)

NAME
RDF::Trine::Pattern - Class for basic graph patterns VERSION
This document describes RDF::Trine::Pattern version 1.000 METHODS
"new ( @triples )" Returns a new BasicGraphPattern structure. "construct_args" Returns a list of arguments that, passed to this class' constructor, will produce a clone of this algebra pattern. "triples" Returns a list of triples belonging to this BGP. "type" "sse" Returns the SSE string for this algebra expression. "referenced_variables" Returns a list of the variable names used in this algebra expression. "definite_variables" Returns a list of the variable names that will be bound after evaluating this algebra expression. "clone" "bind_variables ( \%bound )" Returns a new pattern with variables named in %bound replaced by their corresponding bound values. "subsumes ( $statement )" Returns true if the pattern will subsume the $statement when matched against a triple store. "sort_for_join_variables" Returns a new pattern object with the subpatterns of the referrant sorted so that they may be joined in order while avoiding cartesian products (if possible). BUGS
Please report any bugs or feature requests to through the GitHub web interface at <https://github.com/kasei/perlrdf/issues>. AUTHOR
Gregory Todd Williams "<gwilliams@cpan.org>" COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006-2012 Gregory Todd Williams. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-29 RDF::Trine::Pattern(3pm)