Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: to compute diskspace
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting to compute diskspace Post 302177867 by kenshinhimura on Sunday 23rd of March 2008 10:25:20 PM
Old 03-23-2008
thanks men, i have different approach, i already solve it. Im using awk -f.
but i have multi script Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

diskspace usage info

Anybody can help me? I need to know a specified folder diskspace usage, that's how much bytes that folder and its files/folders below spend on my storage. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nusajunus
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Diskspace

Hi there, pls help me, i have a problem, how i can find out the disk amount of each harddisk per command (not the on label on the Harddisk) i need it on HP UX and Sun. can anybody helb me???? pls thanks Scotty (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scotty
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

ASM Diskspace

Hi I want to check Oracle ASM disk status through a PERL script. Script flow would be like this ... 1. Its taking diskgroup name in the command line... 2. Connect to Oracle database 3. If connection error send a critical message. Plz replyyyyyyy...... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Harikrishna
1 Replies

4. Linux

how to get the correct reading of diskspace

What has happened. I beleive the diskpace is not showing the correct reading. Is there another command to use to get the diskspace without using du -h? Is there another command linux uses. The reason i am assuing this i cleared the log of a process that started using nohup for... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jonathan184
5 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris not freeign up diskspace

Hi, one of our drive was 100 utilized so I delete some files to free up some diskspace. However, when i check the diskspace, its still saying this drive is 100 % utilized. any suggestions? btw, i'm using df -h to check the diskspace (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrx1350
2 Replies

6. Solaris

graphical diskspace analyzer

Hi all, recently I took over the admin task for a solaris 5.10 machine. Being a little bit familiar with debian systems Solaris is up to now a complete mystery to me. The first thing I would like to have is a graphical diskspace analyzer. I mean something like BaoBab under gnome. I there a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sly_dunbar
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

[ask]elimination with diskspace

dear all, i want elimination file with disk space for example: $ df -h Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on /dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol00 62G 19G 41G 31% / /dev/sda1 99M 13M 82M 13% /boot tmpfs 1014M 0... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zvtral
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

DiskSpace Error

Hi, While am preparing the script for diskspace for different partitions different threshhold limit. am getting below error: ./test.sh: syntax error at line 5: `space=$' unexpected Script ==== #!/bin/sh df -h |grep -v '/oradata2'|grep -v '/orabkp' |grep -v '/oradata5' | awk '{ print $5... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pavan83
7 Replies

9. Red Hat

Check free diskspace

Hi all, I would like to know what was the free disk space available in my system for last two days back. I know how to check free disk space by command below. df -h But i want to know the same outcome for last two days back. Please help me. Reg, Mastan (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mastansaheb
5 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Allocate diskspace AT&T SV R4

# Hello -all, I have a problem with the SV R4 install. During the floppy2 procedure I get the message that I allocated less than 35 Mb for UNIX. It's a clean install, no other OS. Just a clean PC with a 40Gb disk. I get the # prompt telling me to restart the installation to allocate more Mb's..... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raylier
2 Replies
PHISTO(1)						      General Commands Manual							 PHISTO(1)

NAME
phisto - compute a luminance histogram from one or more RADIANCE pictures SYNOPSIS
phisto picture .. DESCRIPTION
Phisto is a script that calls pfilt(1), rcalc(1) and histo(1) to compute a histogram of log luminance values for foveal samples in the given picture files. A foveal sample covers approximately 1 degree, though this script does not use this exact area. The minimum and max- imum values are determined, and 100 histogram bins are uniformly divided between these extrema. Foveal samples less than 1e-7 cande- las/sq.meter are silently ignored. If no picture is named on the command line, the standard input is read. The primary function of this script is to precompute histograms for the pcond(1) program, which may then be used to compute multiple, iden- tical exposures. This is especially useful for animations and image comparisons. EXAMPLE
To compute two identical tone mappings for image1.hdr and image2.hdr: phisto image1.hdr image2.hdr > both.histo pcond -I -h image1.hdr < both.histo > image1m.hdr pcond -I -h image2.hdr < both.histo > image2m.hdr AUTHOR
Greg Ward Larson SEE ALSO
histo(1), pcond(1), pfilt(1), pvalue(1), rcalc(1), total(1) RADIANCE
3/12/98 PHISTO(1)