Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems How to delete a thread I posted Post 302177534 by Perderabo on Friday 21st of March 2008 11:15:57 AM
Old 03-21-2008
I moved it.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

how to delete a posted thread?

if any user think that the thread posted by them is not good and want to delete it how to do that? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sekar sundaram
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

delete this thread..

dear admin, i like to know simply which unix flavour is powerful.. and which is costlier... i thought to get some idea.. if my query is good and but still it should not be discussed here, write something in removed and u delete that thread if it is not good.. sorry for the inconvinence.. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sekar sundaram
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

posted twice on same thread..

sorry! accidentally posted the same post twice on a thread.. could you please remove the second .. thanx moxxx68 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Posted thread

Hi, I joined yesterday and posted a thread and received emails from people suggesting solutions. My problem is that when I tried to access my posting this morning by clicking on the link in an emial, it said I wasn't registered and I had to re-register and I can't find my posting. The emial I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hdixon
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please delete my post which was posted wrongly

Hi Moderator, Please delete the below post which i posted by mistake.Thanks in advance. https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-and-scripting/260605-closed-script-not-working-new-post.html Kindly help me on this. Thanks, vijay (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bhas85
1 Replies
mvcur(3XCURSES) 					  X/Open Curses Library Functions					   mvcur(3XCURSES)

NAME
mvcur - move the cursor SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -I /usr/xpg4/include -L /usr/xpg4/lib -R /usr/xpg4/lib -lcurses [ library... ] c89 [ flag... ] file... -lcurses [ library... ] #include <curses.h> int mvcur(int oldrow, int oldcol, int newrow, int newcol); PARAMETERS
oldrow Is the row from which cursor is to be moved. oldcol Is the column from which cursor is to be moved. newrow Is the row to which cursor is to be moved. newcol Is the column to which cursor is to be moved. DESCRIPTION
The mvcur() function is a low-level function used only outside of X/Open Curses when the program has to deal directly with the terminfo database to handle certain terminal capabilities. The use of appropriate X/Open Curses functions is recommended in all other situations, so that X/Open Curses can track the cursor. The mvcur() function moves the cursor from the location specified by oldrow and oldcol to the location specified by newrow and newcol. A program using this function must keep track of the current cursor position. RETURN VALUES
On success, the mvcur() function returns OK. Otherwise, it returns ERR. ERRORS
None. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Unsafe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
libcurses(3XCURSES), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.11 5 Jun 2002 mvcur(3XCURSES)