Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: how I change dir in dos
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting how I change dir in dos Post 302176594 by Jamil Qadir on Tuesday 18th of March 2008 04:52:24 PM
Old 03-18-2008
you mean
i write just e: in dos bat file it change the directory.

from doller prompt i call a bat file
ssh user@connection e:\data\abc.bat
and in this batch I want to change the directory to e: because i get d: as default prompt.

abc.bat like this
e:
cd \data
start_xzy.cmd

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

change login dir

Ok when I log in to my terminal I land in a dir. How can I change the dir that I start from when I login? Thanks for the help, sure it is a no brainer for you guys cd (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: lorcet222
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

from dos dir a: to similar to a dds tape?

is it possible to see what is in a dds tape? like in dos, we can write dir a: to see the contents of it? thanks PS : actually, i came from a DOS background. so most of the time, i will try to relate unix to dos. of course, dos never came close to unix. but unix is like many instances of dos... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yls177
3 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

DOS script to grab the first file in a dir and rename it

:confused: Hello, Is there any way to use the dir command / some DOS Script to select only first file of similar pattern of files in a direcotory and rename it for example, one directory has 5 files abc_1005.txt abc_5256.txt abc_2001.txt abc_2003.txt abc_3006.txt by use script I would... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghav525
2 Replies

4. Solaris

cant able to change permission in a DIR as root user

Hi my directory not accepting any commands. its simply telling permission denied. i tried ( cp, mv, rm ) as roor i want to set default permissons to this DIR please find the Logs below. dr-xr-xr-x 1 root root 1 Jun 1 09:04 AP1_ROP ( original dir) root> chmod 777... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijayq8
5 Replies

5. Solaris

Change inherit-pkg-dir to writable

/lib in my sparse zone is running and its inherit-pkg-dir due ti which its readonly is it possible to make it writable if yes how ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fugitive
2 Replies

6. Solaris

How to change permission for opt dir in Solaris Zones?

Hi All While configuring zone I run add inherit-pkg-dir I thing this command will inherit opt,etc,lib... directories from global zone to non global zone with read permission................ So this makes problem for me I want to edit one file opt dir which is useful for my project but when I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vijaysachin
4 Replies

7. HP-UX

could not able change permission of /home dir

Hi i am new to this admin area . i have created user with name as "ab" and gave home dir as /home/ab . when i tried to create the /home/ab dir , i got he following error. "mkdir: Failed to make directory "/home/ab"; Operation not applicable " Thanks in advance . (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: expert
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Generate a change list of files/dir

Is there a tool that can diff a directory and generate a change list of files in that directory based on a previous snapshot on the directory? For example /etc/a.txt:changed /etc/b.txt:removed /etc/c.txt:added Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: overmindxp
1 Replies

9. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

DOS Dir - listing of full path and timestamp

Hi, (Apologies, I'm sure I'm not the first person to raise this question but so far in my searches haven't found a good answer). I would like to output a listing per line of filename (including full path) and 'last updated' timestamp. e.g: Z:\dir1\file1.txt 01/02/2010 10:43... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: GM_AIX
5 Replies

10. Solaris

Change Dir doubt and some advice.

Hello, This is my first post in this forum. I need to change the owner of several directories and files in Solaris 10 Operating system, more than 500. The server is in production and my question is: If i change the owner of directories and files, the server can become unstable, i mean,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: checoturco
2 Replies
Pod::Perldoc::ToRtf(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide				  Pod::Perldoc::ToRtf(3pm)

NAME
Pod::Perldoc::ToRtf - let Perldoc render Pod as RTF SYNOPSIS
perldoc -o rtf Some::Modulename DESCRIPTION
This is a "plug-in" class that allows Perldoc to use Pod::Simple::RTF as a formatter class. This is actually a Pod::Simple::RTF subclass, and inherits all its options. You have to have Pod::Simple::RTF installed (from the Pod::Simple dist), or this module won't work. If Perldoc is running under MSWin and uses this class as a formatter, the output will be opened with write.exe or whatever program is specified in the environment variable "RTFREADER". For example, to specify that RTF files should be opened the same as they are when you double-click them, you would do "set RTFREADER=start.exe" in your autoexec.bat. Handy tip: put "set PERLDOC=-ortf" in your autoexec.bat and that will set this class as the default formatter to run when you do "perldoc whatever". SEE ALSO
Pod::Simple::RTF, Pod::Simple, Pod::Perldoc COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMERS
Copyright (c) 2002 Sean M. Burke. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. AUTHOR
Current maintainer: Mark Allen "<mallen@cpan.org>" Past contributions from: brian d foy "<bdfoy@cpan.org>" Adriano R. Ferreira "<ferreira@cpan.org>", Sean M. Burke "<sburke@cpan.org>" perl v5.18.2 2014-01-06 Pod::Perldoc::ToRtf(3pm)