Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Perl and Expert Systems
Top Forums Programming Perl and Expert Systems Post 302176425 by Yogesh Sawant on Tuesday 18th of March 2008 08:20:47 AM
Old 03-18-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by odys
I dont know the details of your task but I would definitely
use an .txt format instead of XML for research stage.
how would i benefit from that?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

expert vi commands

:) Hi UNIX friends, Where do I get advanced vi commands to practice. Please Help Me. Love (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Love
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Expert Opinion

This perhaps does not belong in ths category; apologies, however, we have a heated debate going and your input will decide the result. Should UNIX (HP, AIX, etc) be rebooted following a monthly cycle (Every month, or a qtr, etc.). We have some UX admins (grumps) who say they have seen a UX... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rsheikh
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Expert cp command

How can I use the cp command to copy every file that I can find inside several folders cp -R *test* folder Supose there is ./122342343teste122343.txt ./bound/123teste1223453.txt ./feed/123teste1223453.txt and i want the files 122342343teste122343.txt, bound/123teste1223453.txt... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: lipe.82
12 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

From Systems Admin to Systems Eng.

I have been wondering how do Systems Administrators do the jump into Systems Engineering? Is it only a matter of time and experience or could I actually help myself get there? Opinions? Books I could read? Thanks a lot for your help! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: svalenciatech
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Becoming a Solaris expert?

Hello everyone, how do you really study to become an expert in solaris OS? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cjashu
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Newby needs help from an OpenSSL expert

Dear friends, Thank you for reading this post. Please download files here: http://www.idanfe.com/dl/files.zip This is my problem: I have to sign a file like my teste1.txt One sample signed file is example.txt I am also including a private key I generated called... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fundidor
4 Replies
App::Prove::State::Result::Test(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      App::Prove::State::Result::Test(3pm)

NAME
App::Prove::State::Result::Test - Individual test results. VERSION
Version 3.25 DESCRIPTION
The "prove" command supports a "--state" option that instructs it to store persistent state across runs. This module encapsulates the results for a single test. SYNOPSIS
# Re-run failed tests $ prove --state=fail,save -rbv METHODS
Class Methods "new" Instance Methods "name" The name of the test. Usually a filename. "elapsed" The total elapsed times the test took to run, in seconds from the epoch.. "generation" The number for the "generation" of the test run. The first generation is 1 (one) and subsequent generations are 2, 3, etc. "last_pass_time" The last time the test program passed, in seconds from the epoch. Returns "undef" if the program has never passed. "last_fail_time" The last time the test suite failed, in seconds from the epoch. Returns "undef" if the program has never failed. "mtime" Returns the mtime of the test, in seconds from the epoch. "raw" Returns a hashref of raw test data, suitable for serialization by YAML. "result" Currently, whether or not the test suite passed with no 'problems' (such as TODO passed). "run_time" The total time it took for the test to run, in seconds. If "Time::HiRes" is available, it will have finer granularity. "num_todo" The number of tests with TODO directives. "sequence" The order in which this test was run for the given test suite result. "total_passes" The number of times the test has passed. "total_failures" The number of times the test has failed. "parser" The underlying parser object. This is useful if you need the full information for the test program. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-05 App::Prove::State::Result::Test(3pm)