Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Srry Im a bit new round here..... Post 302176115 by ShawnMilo on Monday 17th of March 2008 11:26:22 AM
Old 03-17-2008
You should be able to get DSL running. Maybe not with X, but the live CD should still work.

DSL information

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

copying or concatinating string from 1st bit, leaving 0th bit

Hello, If i have 2 strings str1 and str2, i would like to copy/concatenate str2 to str1, from 1st bit leaving the 0th bit. How do i do it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazz
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

migrating unix mp-ras 32 bit to linux suse 64 bit

Hi. I need to migrate the whole unix environment from a Unix mp-ras 32 bit to a Linux Suse 64 bit. 1) can i use cpio to copy the data? 2) can i just copy the users from unix to linux or do i have to create them by hand 3) are there any other concerns i should worry about? thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrodrig
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to handle 64 bit arithmetic operation at 32 bit compiled perl interpreter?H

Hi, Here is the issue. From the program snippet I have Base: 0x1800000000, Size: 0x3FFE7FFFFFFFF which are of 40 and 56 bits. SO I used use bignum to do the math but summing them up I always failed having correct result. perl interpreter info, perl, v5.8.8 built for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrd1986
0 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Which version of Windows Vista to install with a product key? 32-bit or 64-bit?

Hello everyone. I bought a dell laptop (XPS M1330) online which came without a hard drive. There is a Windows Vista Ultimate OEMAct sticker with product key at the bottom case. I checked dell website (here) for this model and it says this model supports both 32 and 64-bit version of Windows... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
4 Replies
inc::Module::Install::DSL(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    inc::Module::Install::DSL(3pm)

NAME
inc::Module::Install::DSL - Domain Specific Language for Module::Install SYNOPSIS
use inc::Module::Install::DSL 0.80; all_from lib/ADAMK/Repository.pm requires File::Spec 3.29 requires File::pushd 1.00 requires File::Find::Rule 0.30 requires File::Find::Rule::VCS 1.05 requires File::Flat 0 requires File::Remove 1.42 requires IPC::Run3 0.034 requires Object::Tiny 1.06 requires Params::Util 0.35 requires CPAN::Version 5.5 test_requires Test::More 0.86 test_requires Test::Script 1.03 install_script adamk requires_external_bin svn DESCRIPTION
One of the primary design goals of Module::Install is to simplify the creation of Makefile.PL scripts. Part of this involves the gradual reduction of any and all superfluous characters, with the ultimate goal of requiring no non-critical information in the file. Module::Install::DSL is a simple Domain Specific Language based on the already-lightweight Module::Install command syntax. The DSL takes one command on each line, and then wraps the command (and its parameters) with the normal quotes and semi-colons etc to turn it into Perl code. SUPPORT
Bugs should be reported via the CPAN bug tracker at http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=Module-Install <http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=Module-Install> For other issues contact the author. AUTHORS
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2008 - 2012 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-01 inc::Module::Install::DSL(3pm)