Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: brand names
Operating Systems Solaris brand names Post 302176101 by melanie_pfefer on Monday 17th of March 2008 11:02:53 AM
Old 03-17-2008
brand names

how to get the disks brand names? NIC brand names?
thanks

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Brand new user!

Hi everyone!!! :D I just want to say that I'm a new user of Unix, about 6 weeks. I'm taking a Programming and Logic course at a school in New York State, and we use Unix to operate Emacs, our code editor. I'm also taking a course called Unix Operating System. To be perfectly honest, I don't... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cloud9LS
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Totally brand new to CRON

hi there i am very new to the world of CRON. i would like to know from below the ground up how i can learn abouot cron. where the best tutorials lie. i have an assignment that requires i set up a cron job to download a price file. am i in control of where the price file is downloaded to? (eg to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: buzzby
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Searching for file names in a directory while ignoring certain file names

Sun Solaris Unix Question Haven't been able to find any solution for this situation. Let's just say the file names listed below exist in a directory. I want the find command to find all files in this directory but at the same time I want to eliminate certain file names or files with certain... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 2reperry
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Brand New Me

Hello all. Can someone help. I am a non-Unix person in everyway- I deal more with the company backups etc. I have been asked to start learning Unix and have been asked to get myself on a course and obtain material. I live in the Nottingham area in UK- can anyone suggest a good 3-5 day course -... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: WaqarShah
3 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

What brand is your primary computer?

A poll is added. Please vote and share your experiences. :b: If you select option: Other Brand then please post the brand name (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yoda
22 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Exclude certain file names while selectingData files coming in different names in a file name called

Data files coming in different names in a file name called process.txt. 1. shipments_yyyymmdd.gz 2 Order_yyyymmdd.gz 3. Invoice_yyyymmdd.gz 4. globalorder_yyyymmdd.gz The process needs to discard all the below files and only process two of the 4 file names available ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dsravanam
1 Replies
XkbNoteNameChanges(3)						   XKB FUNCTIONS					     XkbNoteNameChanges(3)

NAME
XkbNoteNameChanges - Note the changed names in a changes structure SYNOPSIS
void XkbNoteNameChanges (XkbNameChangesPtr old, XkbNamesNotifyEvent *new, unsigned int wanted); ARGUMENTS
- old XkbNameChanges structure to be updated - new event from which changes are to be copied - wanted types of names for which changes are to be noted DESCRIPTION
When your application receives a XkbNamesNotify event, you can note the changed names in a changes structure using XkbNoteNameChanges. The wanted parameter is the bitwise inclusive OR of the valid names mask bits shown in Table 1. XkbNoteNameChanges copies any changes that are reported in new and specified in wanted into the changes record specified by old. Table 1 Symbolic Names Masks --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mask Bit Value Keyboard Field Component --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- XkbKeycodesNameMask (1<<0) Xkb->names keycodes XkbGeometryNameMask (1<<1) Xkb->names geometry XkbSymbolsNameMask (1<<2) Xkb->names symbols XkbPhysSymbolsNameMask (1<<3) Xkb->names phys_symbols XkbTypesNameMask (1<<4) Xkb->names type XkbCompatNameMask (1<<5) Xkb->names compat XkbKeyTypeNamesMask (1<<6) Xkb->map type[*].name XkbKTLevelNamesMask (1<<7) Xkb->map type[*].lvl_names[*] XkbIndicatorNamesMask (1<<8) Xkb->names indicators[*] XkbKeyNamesMask (1<<9) Xkb->names keys[*], num_keys XkbKeyAliasesMask (1<<10) Xkb->names key_aliases[*], num_key_aliases XkbVirtualModNamesMask (1<<11) Xkb->names vmods[*] XkbGroupNamesMask (1<<12) Xkb->names groups[*] XkbRGNamesMask (1<<13) Xkb->names radio_groups[*], num_rg XkbComponentNamesMask (0x3f) Xkb->names keycodes, geometry, symbols, physical symbols, types, and compatibility map XkbAllNamesMask (0x3fff) Xkb->names all name components X Version 11 libX11 1.5.0 XkbNoteNameChanges(3)