Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: License
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications License Post 302175161 by tpx99 on Thursday 13th of March 2008 07:25:21 AM
Old 03-13-2008
License

Dear Expert,

Let say i have already Build Any Application under UNIX platform.
Then i want to sell that application for Free.
But buyer have to Buy the License for running my application.

Somebody knows if there is an any kind of tools or another technique for Generate that License ?

Regards,

tpx Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

cc license errors

This is a duplicated post from the C Forum; Apologies if that's not OK. I have been contacted by one of my developers; they are receiving this error message on our AIX box: 4053: cc EXTRACT.c 1506-507 (W) No licenses available. Contact your program supplier to add additio nal users. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sam_pointer
2 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

License Expired

Hi: I´m working with a SCO system and during a reboot i accidentally change the date system. Now when i try to establish a telnet session the system reject me saying that the license has expired. Is there any way to solve this problem? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tavo23
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

license info

Help, I need to find info for the following: 1. Applications that are running 2. application(s) info, i.e. , version, etc 3. License info (if applicable) 4. expiration dates of licenses. I would like to create a perl script to gather this info from my servers. I am teaching myself... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: antalexi
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Which Unix license should I go for?

I'm thinking about getting the Network and Admin licenses for Solaris 9. But some people say Red Hat Linux license is just as good. And there is also IBM's Linux license. Is Solaris still very popular in the corperate world? Looking for a Unix Admin job, which license do you suggest I try... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: CapsuleCorpJX
3 Replies

5. AIX

license trouble

Hi, we currently use a valisys licence : it is based on a server (serv1) it is reached only by one workstation (cam1) In all licence files there is line with cam1 et serv1 We want to use cam22 (new workstation) instead of cam1 I made a copy the licences files with remplacing cam1 by cam22... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cadmanager
0 Replies

6. SCO

license info

I have UNIX 5.0.5 server installed. I want to install SCO Open development system. But it prompts for license information. Is there any command or location where i can find this information? Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: varu123
3 Replies

7. Solaris

License expired

Hi I am working with Solaris 4.1.3 The system uses CMIS protocol to communicate with other system. The Live server is working properly. The fall back system says Licese CMIS expired. all the files are exactly similar on both the systems now if i change the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: asalman.qazi
4 Replies

8. Programming

License error

All, When I am trying to complie a c code, I am getting the following error below. Anyone please tell me where to fix it. #cc -o hello.exe hello.c License Error : Cannot find the license server (au1144s) in the network database for product(Sun WorkShop Compiler C SPARC) Cannot... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thana
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Updating the license tag in XML file with new license

Hi All, I have a XML file : System.xml in which I want to update the license tag with the new data from file licence.xml. The content of files is in following format: System.xml: <?xml version="1.0"?> <!DOCTYPE Configuration SYSTEM "SystemVariables.dtd"> <usageConfiguration... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pramod_T
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Expire license

I have a program that outputs a file on the number days left before software license expired. It reads in a text file name expiredt.txt. expiredt.txt contents are as follows: EM software 30NOV2015 11/30/2015 ABM software 30NOV2015 11/30/2015 ABM software ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dellanicholson
2 Replies
Software::License(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Software::License(3pm)

NAME
Software::License - packages that provide templated software licenses VERSION
version 0.103004 SYNOPSIS
my $license = Software::License::Discordian->new({ holder => 'Ricardo Signes', }); print $output_fh $license->fulltext; METHODS
new my $license = $subclass->new(\%arg); This method returns a new license object for the given license class. Valid arguments are: holder - the holder of the copyright; required year - the year of copyright; defaults to current year new_from_short_name my $license = Software::License -> new_from_short_name( { short_name => 'GPL-1', %arg } ); This constructor will return the correct subclass depending on "short_name" value. year holder These methods are attribute readers. name This method returns the name of the license, suitable for shoving in the middle of a sentence, generally with a leading capitalized "The." url This method returns the URL at which a canonical text of the license can be found, if one is available. If possible, this will point at plain text, but it may point to an HTML resource. notice This method returns a snippet of text, usually a few lines, indicating the copyright holder and year of copyright, as well as an indication of the license under which the software is distributed. license This method returns the full text of the license. fulltext This method returns the complete text of the license, preceded by the copyright notice. version This method returns the version of the license. If the license is not versioned, this method will return false. meta_name This method returns the string that should be used for this license in the CPAN META.yml file, according to the CPAN Meta spec v1, or undef if there is no known string to use. This method may also be invoked as "meta_yml_name" for legacy reasons. meta2_name This method returns the string that should be used for this license in the CPAN META.json or META.yml file, according to the CPAN Meta spec v2, or undef if there is no known string to use. If this method does not exist, and "meta_name" returns open_source, restricted, unrestricted, or unknown, that value will be used. summary This method returns a summary of the license. This summary must contains refer to a file containing the whole license. On Debian system, the file containing the whole license will be in "/usr/share/common-licenses/" directory. LOOKING UP LICENSE CLASSES
If you have an entry in a META.yml or META.json file, or similar metadata, and want to look up the Software::License class to use, there are useful tools in Software::LicenseUtils. TODO
o register licenses with aliases to allow $registry->get('gpl', 2); SEE ALSO
The specific license: o Software::License::AGPL_3 o Software::License::Apache_1_1 o Software::License::Apache_2_0 o Software::License::Artistic_1_0 o Software::License::Artistic_2_0 o Software::License::BSD o Software::License::CC0 o Software::License::FreeBSD o Software::License::GFDL_1_2 o Software::License::GPL_1 o Software::License::GPL_2 o Software::License::GPL_3 o Software::License::LGPL_2_1 o Software::License::LGPL_3_0 o Software::License::MIT o Software::License::Mozilla_1_0 o Software::License::Mozilla_1_1 o Software::License::None o Software::License::OpenSSL o Software::License::Perl_5 o Software::License::QPL_1_0 o Software::License::SSLeay o Software::License::Sun o Software::License::Zlib AUTHOR
Ricardo Signes <rjbs@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2011 by Ricardo Signes. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-23 Software::License(3pm)