Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SAN Connected RedHat Server
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat SAN Connected RedHat Server Post 302174968 by benlutgens on Wednesday 12th of March 2008 06:41:51 PM
Old 03-12-2008
qlogic fibre utilties

I prefer "scli" from qlogic, get it the same place you get drivers:

Support: Download Drivers / OS Detail

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to know how many user's connected to ftp and http server

i need to write a program to know how many users are presently connected to my ftp server and http server . i need to keep a count of this and this count should be available to other different software . how to make this GLOBAL so that other softwares can access this count value (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: hariprasad
7 Replies

2. Solaris

2 x HBA, connected to a SAN, but no Multi path software - What happens ?

Hi there Now, Ive always support servers that used multi path software with dual cards, e.g. powerpath (emc ) / MPXIO. I got asked a question today, that if a solaris 8/9/10 host had 2 HBA cards, but no multipathing software, what would happen ?? Does the HBA card with the highest id on the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sbk1972
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

a lot of Buffer I/O error on device connected to SAN

hi guys I have a server(x3650 M2) connected to a SAN...it takes a long time to boot with a lot errors like these any idea how to fix that? Suse Enterprise 10 SP3 update as soon as I disconnect the HBAs boots up normal and fast and no messages sdi:end_request: I/O error, dev sdh,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kopper
0 Replies

4. Solaris

ALOM wont work when KVM connected to Sun Fire V440 server

Hi, I was asked to connect a KVM screen to a Sun Fire V440 last night so I connected it up but no joy and nothing on the KVM screen. I was told that a reboot may fix the problem so connected to the ALOM and rebooted. On the plus side, the KVM screen now works but I lost the ALOM connection. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmy54321
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

San Basics for Redhat

Hi All, Need few answers 1) How to check HBA Card in rhel4/5/6. 2) How to HBA is faulty? 3) How to replace an HBA ? 4) How to reconfigure an HBA (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Devendra.Sachde
3 Replies

6. Solaris

SAN/Solaris: luxadm shows NOT CONNECTED

Hi, I have a question regarding HBA configuration. Here are the commands' output: # cfgadm -al | grep fc c1 fc-fabric connected unconfigured unknown c2 fc connected unconfigured unknown c5 ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
11 Replies

7. Solaris

Command see all devices connected to Sun server

Hi All, How to view all devices connected to Sun E2900. I wan to view all components attached to it. Please help Regards, NSkumar (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nskumar
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix server to Hard-drive connected on the machine

Hi, I have an external hard drive connected to my iMac. I am logged into a Linux_x86_64 server. Now, if I want to download files directly to the hard drive, is there a way to do it. Currently, I am chasing cyberduck to download content to the hard drive. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jacobs.smith
3 Replies

9. Red Hat

Redhat server is not connected via putty

i have a redhat linux 5.3 machine. i can ping that machine remotely from my laptop. but when i connect that server via putty after providing username and password there is wait for some minutes and then i get error message "server unexpectedly closed network connection" Please guide... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rehantayyab82
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Sun Ray 3 UNIX Lab not connected to Solaris 10 Server

All 30 of my students in the Linux Lab here at school have the same message showing on their screen when they try to log into the server. How can we Authenticate the Server and fix the missing specific parameters on the Solaris Server to fix this issue ?? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mwilliams21z
6 Replies
uri_urn(3tcl)					    Tcl Uniform Resource Identifier Management					     uri_urn(3tcl)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
uri_urn - URI utilities, URN scheme SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require uri::urn ?1.1.2? uri::urn::quote url uri::urn::unquote url _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides two commands to quote and unquote the disallowed characters for url using the urn scheme, registers the scheme with the package uri, and provides internal helpers which will be automatically used by the commands uri::split and uri::join of package uri to handle urls using the urn scheme. COMMANDS
uri::urn::quote url This command quotes the characters disallowed by the urn scheme (per RFC 2141 sec2.2) in the url and returns the modified url as its result. uri::urn::unquote url This commands performs the reverse of ::uri::urn::quote. It takes an urn url, removes the quoting from all disallowed characters, and returns the modified urls as its result. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category uri of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
rfc 2141, uri, url, urn CATEGORY
Networking uri 1.1.2 uri_urn(3tcl)