Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Error different when including a printf Post 302174902 by arunkumar_mca on Wednesday 12th of March 2008 01:05:37 PM
Old 03-12-2008
Error different when including a printf

Hi

I am trying to debug a code by including prinf . TO some extended it shows error at one point .

If i include an extra printf it is showing at different point . Can anybody please let em know why it is happening ..

Thaks,
Arun

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Including files

Hi, Is it possible to include files (print with EOF, sort of like ssi) in perl/cgi? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: marringi
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

printf error (not completely converted)

I'm encountering an issue in printf.. it works on other servers but not this one (SunOS - Kernel Generic_118558-33) root@server # echo $x 2.340 root@server # printf "%.1f" $x printf: 2.340 not completely converted 2,0root@server # anyone has an idea? i was expecting an output of "2.3" (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ryandegreat25
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

dircmp without including sub-directories

I have 2 directories I want to compare for like files. One directory has 2 subdirectories associated with it, the other directory does not. When I do the dircmp -s I should get only a few files different between the two directories. I do, but the directory with subdirectories prints out all these... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: MissI
3 Replies

4. Programming

Error while including libraries

Hi All, When i am trying to include graphics.h ,dos.h and conio.h, its giving error as follows: pgm.c:2:17: dos.h: No such file or directory pgm.c:3:22: graphics.h: No such file or directory pgm.c:4:19: conio.h: No such file or directory Whereas stdio.h, stdlib.h and time.h gets... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jisha
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run a bash script, display on the screen and save all information in a file including error info

Hi all, How to: Run a bash script, display on the screen and save all information in a file including error information. For example: I have a bash script called test.sh now I want to run the test.sh and display the output on the screen and save the output including error info to a file. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Damon sine
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

including libraries in Makefile.am

hi, I have the following code in my Makefile.am that works fine for simple programs: bin_PROGRAMS=test test_SOURCES=test.cpp so, when I run 'make test', it runs the following command: g++ -o test test.cpp however, when I tried to run a program that includes the QuantLib library, I have to... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: bacpp
12 Replies

7. AIX

including netsnmp with rc scripts

Hi Admins, I have configured net-snmp with my aix 5.3 server. how to add the same in rc scripts,so that net-snmp will start automatically post server reboot. As per now , i have to start snmp manually after server reboot. Thanks in advance newaix (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: newaix
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sendmail including gif's ?

My department uses an outlook mail merge to send login information to multiple users who request access. I would like to use sendmail for obvious reasons. I copied a sample email source, with all the disgusting html formatting from outlook, and can successfully send emails almost exactly as I did... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MaindotC
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use ls with pattern and including path?

Hello to all, Maybe someone could help me, my question is: How can a filter the print of command ls for the files with names of the form "abc*.txt" including the path? I've done this: If I move with command cd to /My/Path/Is/This/ and send this command: ls -lst abc*.txt -i... (37 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ophiuchus
37 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting error while including values in xml tags using shell script

Hi All, Please find the code below where I want to add the variable value in between the XML tags. I am taking one string and my goal is to put them between the xml tags. Ex : in between <name> , <lname> Kindly suggest a correction because while executing this script I am getting and... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajneesh4U
8 Replies
CUBRID_GET_CLIENT_INFO(3)						 1						 CUBRID_GET_CLIENT_INFO(3)

cubrid_get_client_info - Return the client library version

SYNOPSIS
string cubrid_get_client_info (void ) DESCRIPTION
This function returns a string that represents the client library version. PARAMETERS
RETURN VALUES
A string that represents the client library version; on success. FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 cubrid_get_client_info(3) example <?php printf("%-30s %s ", "CUBRID PHP Version:", cubrid_version()); printf(" "); $conn = cubrid_connect("localhost", 33088, "demodb"); if (!$conn) { die('Connect Error ('. cubrid_error_code() .')' . cubrid_error_msg()); } $db_params = cubrid_get_db_parameter($conn); while (list($param_name, $param_value) = each($db_params)) { printf("%-30s %s ", $param_name, $param_value); } printf(" "); $server_info = cubrid_get_server_info($conn); $client_info = cubrid_get_client_info(); printf("%-30s %s ", "Server Info:", $server_info); printf("%-30s %s ", "Client Info:", $client_info); printf(" "); $charset = cubrid_get_charset($conn); printf("%-30s %s ", "CUBRID Charset:", $charset); cubrid_disconnect($conn); ?> The above example will output: CUBRID PHP Version: 9.1.0.0001 PARAM_ISOLATION_LEVEL 3 LOCK_TIMEOUT -1 MAX_STRING_LENGTH 1073741823 PARAM_AUTO_COMMIT 1 Server Info: 9.1.0.0212 Client Info: 9.1.0 CUBRID Charset: iso8859-1 PHP Documentation Group CUBRID_GET_CLIENT_INFO(3)