Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: I want to unregister
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems I want to unregister Post 302174700 by mezzanine on Tuesday 11th of March 2008 08:05:09 PM
Old 03-11-2008
I want to unregister

I'm totally not into programming. I only joined because I had to take a unix class to complete my degree. I can't find anywhere to unregister.

ttdt_file_quit(library call)											      ttdt_file_quit(library call)

NAME
ttdt_file_quit -- unregister interest in ToolTalk events about a file SYNOPSIS
#include <Tt/tttk.h> Tt_status ttdt_file_quit( Tt_pattern *patterns, int quit); DESCRIPTION
The ttdt_file_quit function is used to unregister interest in the pathname that was passed to ttdt_file_join(3) when patterns was created. The ttdt_file_quit function destroys patterns and sets the default file to NULL. If quit is True, ttdt_file_quit calls tt_file_quit(3) with a pathname argument; otherwise, it returns without quitting. RETURN VALUE
Upon successful completion, the ttdt_file_quit function returns the status of the operation as one of the following Tt_status values: TT_OK The operation completed successfully. TT_ERR_DBAVAIL The ToolTalk service could not access the ToolTalk database needed for this operation. TT_ERR_DBEXIST The ToolTalk service could not access the specified ToolTalk database in the expected place. TT_ERR_NOMP The ttsession(1) process is not running and the ToolTalk service cannot restart it. TT_ERR_POINTER The patterns argument was NULL or otherwise invalid. TT_ERR_PROCID The specified process identifier is out of date or invalid. SEE ALSO
Tt/tttk.h - Tttttk(5), ttdt_file_join(3), tt_default_file(3), tt_file_quit(3). ttdt_file_quit(library call)