Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: I want to unregister
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems I want to unregister Post 302174700 by mezzanine on Tuesday 11th of March 2008 08:05:09 PM
Old 03-11-2008
I want to unregister

I'm totally not into programming. I only joined because I had to take a unix class to complete my degree. I can't find anywhere to unregister.

rpc_unregister(3ncs)													      rpc_unregister(3ncs)

Name
       rpc_unregister - unregister an interface (server only)

Syntax
       #include <idl/c/rpc.h>

void rpc_$unregister(ifspec, status)
       rpc_$if_spec_t *ifspec;
       status_$t *status;

Arguments
       ifspec		   An  rpc_$if_spec_t.	 An  interface specifier obtained from a previous RPC register call.  The interface being unregis-
			   tered.

status		   The completion status.  If the completion status returned in is equal to status_$ok , then the routine that supplied it
			   was successful.

Description
       The  routine  unregisters  an interface that the server previously registered with the RPC runtime library.  After an interface is unregis-
       tered, the RPC runtime library will not pass requests for that interface to the server.

If a server uses several or routines to register an interface more than once, then it must call an equal number of times to unregister  the
       interface.

Examples
       The following statement unregisters a matrix arithmetic interface:
       rpc_$unregister (&matrix_$if_spec, &status);

Diagnostics
       This section lists status codes for errors returned by this routine in

rpc_$op_rng_error   The requested operation does not correspond to a valid operation in the requested interface.

rpc_$unk_if	   The	requested interface is not known.  It is not registered in the server, the version number of the registered inter-
			   face is different from the version number specified in the request, or the UUID in the request does not match the  UUID
			   of the registered interface.

rpc_$not_in_call    An internal error.

rpc_$proto_error    An internal protocol error.

Files
See Also
       intro(3ncs), rpc_register(3ncs), rpc_register_mgr(3ncs), rpc_register_object(3ncs)

rpc_unregister(3ncs)