Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: I want to unregister
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems I want to unregister Post 302174700 by mezzanine on Tuesday 11th of March 2008 08:05:09 PM
Old 03-11-2008
I want to unregister

I'm totally not into programming. I only joined because I had to take a unix class to complete my degree. I can't find anywhere to unregister.

Search::GIN::Query::Class(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    Search::GIN::Query::Class(3pm)

NAME
Search::GIN::Query::Class - Create class-based GIN queries VERSION
version 0.08 SYNOPSIS
use Search::GIN::Query::Class; my $query = Search::GIN::Query::Class->new( class => 'Person', ); DESCRIPTION
Creates a class-based GIN query that can be used to search records in a storage. This is a ready-to-use query that uses class definitions (specifically "class", "does" and "blessed") to search through the storage. METHODS
/SUBROUTINES new Creates a new query. ATTRIBUTES
class The class of the object you want to find. my $query = Search::GIN::Query::Class->new( class => 'Person', ); does A role consumed by the object you want to find. my $query = Search::GIN::Query::Class->new( does => 'TheMonkey', ); blessed The name of the package that the object is blessed into. my $query = Search::GIN::Query::Class->new( blessed => 'Person', ); AUTHOR
Yuval Kogman <nothingmuch@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2010 by Yuval Kogman, Infinity Interactive. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.10.1 2011-01-31 Search::GIN::Query::Class(3pm)