Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Redirect Output Multi-Process Post 302174199 by djodjo on Monday 10th of March 2008 10:49:51 AM
Old 03-10-2008
Thnks Smilie

flush() doesn't seem to work, can't find that function.
But fflush() works! Did u ment fflush?

Thnks again

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to redirect std err and out to log file for multi-commands?

The following command does not work under cygwin bash. ant debug >log 2>&1 && ant image >>log 2>>&1 & pid=$! It gives the error "-bash: sysntax error near unexpected token '&'". Is there a way I can redirect std output and std error to file "log" for both the commands "ant debug" and "ant... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: siegfried
1 Replies

2. Programming

message queues and multi-process

Hi, Am supposed to use message queues to send and receive messages between the processes. when i was working on that i realised that the message qid and the message queue related data should be maintained in a shared memory so that it can be accessed by all the processes. Could anybody refer... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: rvan
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirect bg process output to within the script

Hi, I have a process running in the background, which throws up some output to the terminal when I run my script. How can I read this output from my script? Thank you. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Theju
5 Replies

4. Programming

Redirect Standard Output Multi-Process

Hi, I'm trying to compile the following code: /************** Begin <test.c> ***************/ /* * Compiled with: gcc -Wall -o test test.c */ #include <stdio.h> #include <unistd.h> int main(void) { printf("I'm process %d, son of %d \n", getpid(), getppid()); ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: djodjo
5 Replies

5. High Performance Computing

What is it about OpenMosix that supports multi-process applications?

I read that 'Any single program that can run as multiple processes can benefit from OpenMosix: "The GIMP" photo editor and the "kandel" fractal generator are known to do this. Are there other load-balancing clusters that do support multi-process applications? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Advice Pro
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to mail monitoring output if required or redirect output to log file

Below script perfectly works, giving below mail output. BUT, I want to make the script mail only if there are any D-Defined/T-Transition/B-Broken State WPARs and also to copy the output generated during monitoring to a temporary log file, which gets cleaned up every week. Need suggestions. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aix_admin_007
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Redirect script output to a file and mail the output

Hi Guys, I want to redirect the output of 3 scripts to a file and then mail the output of those three scripts. I used below but it is not working: OFILE=/home/home1/report1 echo "report1 details" > $OFILE =/home/home1/1.sh > $OFILE echo... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vivekit82
7 Replies

8. Programming

Multi process programming in C

So I am trying to learn C and am coding some scripts on my own. For a start I have decided to port the shell script developed by wisecracker into C.( Here is the link to that script A simple reminder script for beginners to shell scripting. | Unix Linux Forums | OS X (Apple) ) This is what I... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: chacko193
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Soft kill a process to redirect the last kbytes output to a file

Hey guys, I have a python script that I call with this line: python mypythonscript.py >> results.csv &The problem is that the redirection from the stdout to the file results.csv only writes 4096 kbyte blocks. So if i kill this process with kill the last kbytes that the script produce will... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mastaer
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use the get and post method in the bash ( multi process)?

hi I want to call a lot of links with the post method What to do to speed it up?? ####This method is slow #!/bin/bash func2() { index1=0 while read line ; do index1=$(($index1+1)) url=$line done < tmp/url1.txt } (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnnn
10 Replies
HTML::Template::Compiled::Classic(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		    HTML::Template::Compiled::Classic(3pm)

NAME
HTML::Template::Compiled::Classic - Provide the classic functionality like HTML::Template SYNOPSIS
use HTML::Template::Compiled::Classic compatible => 1; my $htcc = HTML::Template::Compiled::Classic->new( # usual parameters for HTML::Template::Compiled ); DESCRIPTION
This class provides features which can not be used together with features from HTML::Template::Compiled. These are: dots in TMPL_VARs If you want to use <TMPL_VAR NAME="some.var.with.dots"> you cannot use the dot-feature <TMPL_VAR NAME="some.hash.keys"> at the same time. Subref variables In HTML::Template, the following works: my $ht = HTML::Template->new( scalarref => "<TMPL_VAR foo>", ); $ht->param(foo => sub { return "bar" }); print $ht->output; # prints 'bar' This doesn't work in HTML::Template::Compiled (in the past it did, but as of HTC version 0.70 it won't any more, sorry). METHODS
compiler_class returns HTML::Template::Compiled::Compiler::Classic validate_var gets the var name (parsed out of "NAME="foo.bar"" and returns if the string is a valid var name perl v5.14.2 2012-05-26 HTML::Template::Compiled::Classic(3pm)