Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Odm & Lvm
Operating Systems AIX Odm & Lvm Post 302174117 by Sprellarinn on Monday 10th of March 2008 05:51:12 AM
Old 03-10-2008
I have a feeling that it might help to actually state what it is you need help with... just my two cents...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Clean an LV out of the ODM

I recently had a disk crash and was not able to clean the dump lv off the disk. Now trying to create new lvdump I am running into errors. My question is how do I remove the old lv out of the ODM? I have tried going through smit and also just rmlv and it cannot find the lv. Yet when I run lslv on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wamland
0 Replies

2. AIX

Removing devices from ODM

I have replace a couple of hdisks in and old AIX 4 system. I have them assigned to the hdisk numbers previously in the system. When I don an lsvg -p vgname, i see them old devices by device number still come up as missing. I think they are still in the ODM,, how can I remove them? Thanks Mike (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mhenryj
5 Replies

3. AIX

iscsi & LVM

Hi Everyone, I would like to know if its possible to create a 2 copy mirror using LVM with 1 member a FC attached disk and the other an iscsi disk. Will LVM let me mirror to two different disk types? I know there will be issues doing this however it is only a short term solution until we... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bizman
1 Replies

4. AIX

remove default gateway on ODM

Hi All, I remove the default gateway by using a command line but I need also to remove it from ODM so that reboot will not trigger it back. How do I remove it from ODM of AIX 5.3? Thanks for any comment you may add. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
4 Replies

5. HP-UX

How to reduce LVM to create another LVM

Hi, I'm new to HP-UX. I have LVM on /var with 92Gig. I would like to reduce it to create another LVM for Oracle client with 800 meg or so. How to do it. I'm running 11.iv3 Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lamoul
4 Replies

6. AIX

Problem with the ODM base

Hi, I gonna try to explain my problem. When I list my tty I have something like that: sa3 is the RAN where the tty are connected. Yesterday I tried to delete every tty from the RAN I had a problem with a tty which was not possible to delete with rmdev -dl, so I had to : - delete it... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Castelior
0 Replies

7. AIX

LVM & Raw device i/o comparison

Please consider this a question about basics&best practices. On AIX 5.3 system, three raw physical volumes are defined from storage. While doing a read with command dd from the raw device, the speed rate is 250Mb/s. Then, it gets complex when I define these three pv's to an lv of type raw. Doing... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalliege
4 Replies

8. AIX

Removing object from ODM base

Hello! I did a big mistake and now I have to change the ODM base manually :wall: I had a server of test with 2 VG (rootvg and datavg). I had to test something on it with an other AIX version. So, to be sure to restore it, i did a mksysb before but I had completly forgotten the second vg and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Castelior
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to convert non LVM root partition to LVM?

Hi Guys, I m using redhat 6, I have installed root partition as non-LVM . Is there any way i can convert it to LVM? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pinga123
1 Replies

10. Red Hat

Shrink LVM partition & create new Linux Primary partition

Hello All, I have a Red Hat Linux 5.9 Server installed with one hard disk & 2 Partitions created on it as follows, /boot - Linux Partition & another is LVM - One VG & under that 5-6 Logical volumes(var,opt,home etc). Here my requirement is to take out 1GB of space from LVM ( Any logical... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gr8_usk
5 Replies
mlib_SignalCepstralFree_S16(3MLIB)			    mediaLib Library Functions				mlib_SignalCepstralFree_S16(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_SignalCepstralFree_S16, mlib_SignalCepstralFree_F32 - clean up for cepstral analysis SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> void mlib_SignalCepstralFree_S16(void *state); void mlib_SignalCepstralFree_F32(void *state); DESCRIPTION
Each of these functions frees the internal state structure for cepstral analysis. This function cleans up the internal state structure and releases all memory buffers. PARAMETERS
Each of the functions takes the following arguments: state Pointer to the internal state structure. RETURN VALUES
None. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_SignalCepstral_S16(3MLIB), mlib_SignalCepstral_F32(3MLIB), mlib_SignalCepstral_S16_Adp(3MLIB), mlib_SignalCepstralInit_S16(3MLIB), mlib_SignalCepstralInit_F32(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 9 Nov 2004 mlib_SignalCepstralFree_S16(3MLIB)