Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: vpath directive in make
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting vpath directive in make Post 302173919 by bsriramprasad on Sunday 9th of March 2008 05:32:21 AM
Old 03-09-2008
I have the same question as Jerry

How to print the "vpath" directive to see the list of results created during pattern search?

I see that in my code vpath is not able to get the directory path properly and hence all the files that I look for are reported as "not found"

Is there any bug reported on the "vpath" ??

Thanks
Sriram

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

apache directive only for outside network

I set up a directive for the .htaccess file in one of my web directories. It works fine. Is there a way to force only users outside my internal home network to go through the password authorization? Or, put another way, any user in my network should not have to enter a password. Is that possible? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dangral
2 Replies

2. Programming

precompile directive?

hey everyone. havent posted here in a longgggg time. hope to see some familiar faces! heres my question, ive been doing basic programming in c++ again and want to use getch(). in *nix i have to use the curses library, and in windows conio.h is there a way i can have the compiler determine... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: norsk hedensk
2 Replies

3. AIX

vpath fbvol relationship

Hi, I have a question about AIX vpaths and the fbvols you create via dscli on a DS8100 storage. Is there any command or any way to look which fbvol corresponds which vpath on operating system like the command fget_config -Av on a FastT storage system? I tried the datapath query device, datapath... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samaks
1 Replies

4. AIX

vpath to an hdisk

Is there a simply way for me to map a vpath to an hdisk on AIX 5.2? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: 2dumb
5 Replies

5. Programming

Include directive

Hi there, I'm working on a c++ project and I need to use some libraries which are part of a framework. I installed it on my home directory, and alle the .hh are located in subdirs of my home. I'd like to include the files I need just as if they where std c header, that is: #include... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: clalfa
2 Replies

6. AIX

AIX vpath lun

Hi everyone, how can I check if I have LUNs in a server and the LUNīs vpath in AiX? thx (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcpetela
5 Replies

7. AIX

vpath and sharks

Hello everyone: just want to know how to get the name of the shark in which the vpath is? thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcpetela
2 Replies

8. Web Development

regex in apache Allow from directive

Hi, Does the apache Allow from directive support regular expressions? such as: Allow from ^web11blah\.blah\.blah\.yahoo\.com$ what i want to do: allow access from hosts in the range web1160blah.blah.blah.yahoo.com to web1189blah.blah.blah.yahoo.com notice the 1160 to 1189 range as part... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yogesh Sawant
3 Replies

9. AIX

lscfg -vl vpath - error

Hello all, I need to run successfully this command : 1:root@abcd:/root # lscfg -vl vpathXY lscfg: device vpathXY not found. 1:root@abcd:/root # echo $? 1 If I run it on another server I will get no output which is ok : 1:root@efgh:/root # lscfg -vl vpathAB 1:root@efgh:/root # echo... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: phobus
0 Replies

10. AIX

lscfg -vl vpath - error

Hello all, I need to run successfully this command : 1:root@abcd:/root # lscfg -vl vpathXY lscfg: device vpathXY not found. 1:root@abcd:/root # echo $? 1 If I run it on another server I will get no output which is ok : 1:root@efgh:/root # lscfg -vl vpathAB 1:root@efgh:/root # echo $?... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: phobus
4 Replies
ObjectTemplate(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       ObjectTemplate(3pm)

NAME
Class::ObjectTemplate - Perl extension for an optimized template builder base class. SYNOPSIS
package Foo; use Class::ObjectTemplate; require Exporter; @ISA = qw(Class::ObjectTemplate Exporter); attributes('one', 'two', 'three'); # initialize will be called by new() sub initialize { my $self = shift; $self->three(1) unless defined $self->three(); } use Foo; $foo = Foo->new(); # store 27 in the 'one' attribute $foo->one(27); # check the value in the 'two' attribute die "should be undefined" if defined $foo->two(); # set using the utility method $foo->set_attribute('one',27); # check using the utility method $two = $foo->get_attribute('two'); # set more than one attribute using the named parameter style $foo->set_attributes('one'=>27, 'two'=>42); # or using array references $foo->set_attributes(['one','two'],[27,42]); # get more than one attribute @list = $foo->get_attributes('one', 'two'); # get a list of all attributes known by an object @attrs = $foo->get_attribute_names(); # check that initialize() is called properly die "initialize didn't set three()" unless $foo->three(); DESCRIPTION
Class::ObjectTemplate is a utility class to assist in the building of other Object Oriented Perl classes. It was described in detail in the O'Reilly book, "Advanced Perl Programming" by Sriram Srinivasam. EXPORT attributes(@name_list) This method creates a shared setter and getter methods for every name in the list. The method also creates the class constructor, "new()". WARNING: This method must be invoked within the module for every class that inherits from Class::ObjectTemplate, even if that class defines no attributes. For a class defining no new attributes, it should invoke "attributes()" with no arguments. AUTHOR
Original code by Sriram Srinivasam. Fixes and CPAN module by Jason E. Stewart (jason@openinformatics.com) SEE ALSO
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/advperl/ perl(1). Class::ObjectTemplate::DB perl v5.12.4 2002-02-25 ObjectTemplate(3pm)