Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Awk Programing (need help)
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Awk Programing (need help) Post 302173041 by vgersh99 on Wednesday 5th of March 2008 11:24:44 AM
Old 03-05-2008
Please read the Rules of these forums - no homework.
Thread closed.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Graphics programing

Hi all! I`m new in Unix (Linux) and i whant to ask something! What language should i use for Linux developing.I meen applications an GAME DEVELOPING! Should i use C,TCL ??? Please help me on this ...:( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sebastyan
1 Replies

2. Programming

Win programing

I am having a windows and i would like to know whitch program do you prefer for programing in windows P.S. C++ (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: D.Borak
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

crontab programing

How can program at crontab dayly each 30 minut (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: petroleo
2 Replies

4. Programming

A C++ programing Shell on Win

Hello I need to translade the power of unix command shell (grep, sed, awk, wc, etc..) to windows. In my work every day I administrate 15 unix server ans 18 windows server, and I have the problem the absolutly limitation of windows shell. I´m a system administrator but I know programming. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dalmus
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell programing...

Hi... i need to write a shell script wich shows the full name and station of every logged user in the system. pls help! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: relu89
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Programing with awk Tool

I'm working on a program in with shell programming and it needs to be able to delete the contents of files in the Home directory on certain days of the week.(like tuesday). Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance, Taffy. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Taffy
7 Replies

7. IP Networking

Netork programing

Hello experts, please help me as i want to learn the networking concepts in details , as i come know Unix network programming by Richard Stevens volume 1,2 is good please any of you downloaded the Free PDF version of it please direct m e as i want to download these books or the pdf form of it,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vin_pll
1 Replies

8. Programming

Unicode programing in C

im starting to go a little serious with c, woking in a personal project that will read a xml, which might contain Unicode characters (i know it will on my system, which is set to es_AR.UTF-8) im using mxml, and the documentation says it uses utf8 internally (no worries here). so i need to be... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: broli
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Doubt in awk programing

i wrote an awk progarm to calculate throughput from a ns2 trace file. i want this program to act on multiple trace files and it should display each output in a single output file can anyone please clear my doubt i tried with awk -f awkscript inputfile1... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarathyy
7 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)