Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Courier IMAP to Dovecot Migration Post 302172561 by tmm on Tuesday 4th of March 2008 04:24:49 AM
Old 03-04-2008
Thanks for your reply Scine. I ran the migration script on one user's Maildir, but no luck.
Is the process for converting an IMAP user to POP3 is more then just deleting the IMAP account in the IMAP client and creating a POP3 account?
Sorry if I sound stupid.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

courier-imap auth problem

Hi, My box is freeBSD6 and I've installed courier-imap and I want to authenticate the clients against /etc/passwd file. Inside the configuration file: /usr/local/etc/courier-imap/pop3d I've not these lines : Why? AUTHMODULES="authdaemon" AUTHMODULES_ORIG="authdaemon" Nevertheless I tried... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: efrenba
5 Replies

2. BSD

Courier-IMAP 4.1

I will be using postfix and courier-imap version 4.1. I never configured courier-imap. What configurations files do I have to configure and how do I start courier-imap. There isn't a authdaemonrc file in the courier-imap directorry. The files that are listed are imapd imap-ssl.dist... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rbizzell
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Courier-IMAP 4.1

I am running Freebsd 6.1, Postfix 2.2, and Courier-IMAP 4.1 I can telnet to port 143 I can't connect to IMAP server using microsoft outlook or any client. The authdaemon is running and working correctly I did netstat -an | grep -i list and it shows port 143 bound to the localhost 127.0.0.1. I can... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Courier-IMAP

I am running Unbuntu Server. I have installed postfix and courie-imap. I cant seem to be able to login using imap. Login failed. I can telnet using imap. I have a valid user. Authdaemonrc is running using authpam which is the default. I am running atmail webclient. What else do I need to check? (0 Replies)
0 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Courier (authlib) and vacation

Hello, I want to use vacation autoreply with courier userdb Users is in "/etc/courier/userdb" I search on forum but dont find anything about (only found for local and mysql user) How to configure an user to use vacation (or other stuff) to make autoreply with userdb ? Plateform :... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: safsound
0 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Courier-IMap

I am running postfix, courier-imap and Atmail Webmail client. I can telnet to port 143 I can send mail from the command line using the mail command to the user. When I try to login through webmail using the atmail client nothing happens. I check the the maillog and it shows the localhost address... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

7. AIX

AIX - FC Switch migration, SAN Migration question!

I'm New to AIX / VIOS We're doing a FC switch cutover on an ibm device, connected via SAN. How do I tell if one path to my remote disk is lost? (aix lvm) How do I tell when my link is down on my HBA port? Appreciate your help, very much! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
4 Replies
CURLOPT_XOAUTH2_BEARER(3)				     curl_easy_setopt options					 CURLOPT_XOAUTH2_BEARER(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_XOAUTH2_BEARER - specify OAuth 2.0 access token SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_XOAUTH2_BEARER, char *token); DESCRIPTION
Pass a char * as parameter, which should point to the zero terminated OAuth 2.0 Bearer Access Token for use with IMAP, POP3 and SMTP servers that support the OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework. Note: The user name used to generate the Bearer Token should be supplied via the CURLOPT_USERNAME(3) option. The application does not have to keep the string around after setting this option. DEFAULT
NULL PROTOCOLS
IMAP, POP3 and SMTP EXAMPLE
TODO AVAILABILITY
Added in 7.33.0 RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK if the option is supported, CURLE_UNKNOWN_OPTION if not, or CURLE_OUT_OF_MEMORY if there was insufficient heap space. SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_MAIL_AUTH(3), CURLOPT_USERNAME(3), libcurl 7.54.0 December 21, 2016 CURLOPT_XOAUTH2_BEARER(3)