Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Urgent for shell script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Urgent for shell script Post 302172475 by timj123 on Monday 3rd of March 2008 11:08:54 PM
Old 03-04-2008
Code:
awk '{print $2,$3} ' sunny
Tylenol 100mg
PCML 500mg
CFDR 250mg
PFLX 600mg

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Urgent help needed - shell script

Dear friends, I am trying to prepare a shell script which do the following task. Being a beginner in scripting I need a bit of help from you all for shell script which does the following job. 1.Check for existence of a file in a shared directory (at some remote location ) once in a day ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aarora_98
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help in shell script (Urgent : Please help)

i have load.bat file in my windows ...IN WINDOWSwe have a loader.exe file which loads the data in some queue.We keep this data in a particular folder i.e "in" folder. Now this loader.exe file picks the data from the "in" folder and loads it in an MQueue.I dont know exactly how this loader.exe file... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: vnmshenoy
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

(Urgent):Creating flat file using sql script and sqlplus from UNIX Shell Script

Hi, I need help urgently for following issue. Pls help me to resolve this issue. I am calling sql script file(file1.sql) from UNIX Shell Script(script1.ksh) using sql plus and trying to create flat file that contains all records returned from SQL query in SQL script(file1.sql) I given... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: praka
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Needed urgent help with shell script

Hi, Thanks for the reply to the previous posting.I need a shell script to the following.I am entirely new to the comapny and please help me with this. 1) Create the file with a timestamp i.e. nrt_readership.mmddyyyyhhmm 2) The processing job will look for files of the pattern... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pharishraja
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

URGENT HELP ON A SHELL SCRIPT

I have been asked to create a shell script that accepts a number of SQL select queries as input, runs them in sequence, spools the output to an EXCEL workbook, where, each worksheet is an output of a Select statement run above. The workbook should be in a .XLS format. If a particular select... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ShellNovice1
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need urgent help with korn shell script

Hi All, Need urgent help with korn shell script, which monitors AIX WPARs Status. Basically WPARs run on a LPAR, So there is a Command "lswpar" which displays WPARs status. This script should be checking the WPARs Status and email support if WPAR is down or broken. General lswpar output is as... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aix_admin_007
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

URGENT Reading a file and assessing the syntax shell script URGENT

I am trying to write a shell script which takes an input file as an arguement in the terminal e.g. bash shellscriptname.sh input.txt. I would like for the file to be read line by line each time checking if the .txt file contains certain words or letters(validating the syntax). If the line being... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gurdza32
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script assistance Urgent

write a script using shift and case to receive 11 argument and do the following --arg1 - print hello message and the current proccess id --arg2 - read and edit a file based on the value which came along with the arg2. --arg3 - validate whether all... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saku
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script urgent help please

Hello, I have below string, even I have hundreds of lines in a file. I want to exactly match last two consecutive strings. 2017-09-30|ACBD,TVF|01234|NULL|18|NULL|686091802|BANK OF ABCD, LIMITED, THE|2017-09-30 00:00:00 I want to extract the string 2017-09-30 00:00:00 How can I do... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shellquery26666
1 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-11 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)