Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News Eyefi I2 1.0 (Default branch) Post 302172417 by Linux Bot on Monday 3rd of March 2008 04:10:05 PM
Old 03-03-2008
Eyefi I2 1.0 (Default branch)

Eyefi I2 is an API for the abstraction of all common image transformations (thumbnailing, scaling, borders, etc.) into an XML file. Through a simple PHP API, images can be loaded through such a transformation to generate and cache a modified image. By stacking the image operations, very complex transformations can be accomplished, incorporating source images, generated text, image overlays, and more.Image

More...

XPath::Node(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					    XPath::Node(3)

NAME
XML::XPath::Node - internal representation of a node API
The Node API aims to emulate DOM to some extent, however the API isn't quite compatible with DOM. This is to ease transition from XML::DOM programming to XML::XPath. Compatibility with DOM may arise once XML::DOM gets namespace support. new Creates a new node. See the sub-classes for parameters to pass to new(). getNodeType Returns one of ELEMENT_NODE, TEXT_NODE, COMMENT_NODE, ATTRIBUTE_NODE, PROCESSING_INSTRUCTION_NODE or NAMESPACE_NODE. UNKNOWN_NODE is returned if the sub-class doesn't implement getNodeType - but that means something is broken! The constants are exported by default from XML::XPath::Node. The constants have the same numeric value as the XML::DOM versions. getParentNode Returns the parent of this node, or undef if this is the root node. Note that the root node is the root node in terms of XPath - not the root element node. to_sax ( $handler | %handlers ) Generates sax calls to the handler or handlers. See the PerlSAX docs for details (not yet implemented correctly). MORE INFO
See the sub-classes for the meaning of the rest of the API: o XML::XPath::Node::Element o XML::XPath::Node::Attribute o XML::XPath::Node::Namespace o XML::XPath::Node::Text o XML::XPath::Node::Comment o XML::XPath::Node::PI perl v5.16.3 2003-01-26 XPath::Node(3)