Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: convert to GB
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting convert to GB Post 302172311 by melanie_pfefer on Monday 3rd of March 2008 10:20:26 AM
Old 03-03-2008
thanks indeed

1] how to concact GB to the result?

2] how to have an output such as:

Swap Space: xxxxxx GB

3] Any way to round this number? 16.0025 to 16?

thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

To convert

Hi, I have a source file with 'Aug 1 2004' kind format. I need to search the records with certain period, like from Aug 1 2004 to Sep 20 2004. Can someone give me some ideas what I should start with? ThanX !! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: whatisthis
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert database

We use the MS access database, I want to convert the database to mysql db , could suggest is there any tools / methods that I can export the table and data from access , and import it to the new mysql db ? thx in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

here-doc convert 2 script convert to single script?

I have my main script calling another script to retrive a "ls -alt" of a directory that's located in a remote location I'm sftping into. main.sh #!/bin/ksh getLS.sh > output.txt getLS.sh #!/bin/sh /home<..>/sftp <host@ip> <<! cd /some/dir/Log ls -alt quit ! Basically I'd like to be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yongho
2 Replies

4. Programming

convert without using strtol

Hi I need help with some function. I have to fetch data from stdin without using of scanf() (I have to use getc or getchar) and then each sign I want to convert to another sign - here I can't use function strtol :( . In the end i want to print this string to stdout without using of function printf... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: BMW750LIuser
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

help to convert

how to convert this perl expression to Python while (<FIL>) { s/+/ /g; if (/<DOC\s+doc_ID=\"(.*?)\".*sys_ID=\"(.*?)\"/i) { #" ${$$hashptr{$sys_Id}}{$doc_Id} = $docstr; # push(@$doclistptr, $doc_Id); $doc_Id = $1; $sys_Id = $2; $docstr = ""; ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaganadh
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert e+ to number

Hi, I am using awk to get particular dates in seconds and the output am getting is like 1.28071e+09. How can I convert it to number format. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance..! (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kattoor
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert date

If I pass the value in the form YYYY/MM/DD(20100719) how to convert in the form 19\/Jul\/2010 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sandy1028
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert / to \

Hi, In my input variable values are c:/test/sample/ I need to convert it to c:\test\sample I need to find and replace it How do I do it? var_conversion=`"$var_SearchFile" | sed 's/'\'/'/'/g'` echo ${var_conversion%/*} My code throws error (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: magesh_bala
4 Replies

9. Linux

Convert .sh to .bat please

Can someone translate this code to .bat for me? I have no clue. #!/bin/sh WAS_HOME="/opt/websphere/appserver/profiles/AppSrv01" WAS_APP_SERVER="server1" WAS_PROFILE_NAME="AppSrv01" echo "Stopping App Server" "${WAS_HOME}/bin/stopServer.sh" -profileName $WAS_PROFILE_NAME $WAS_APP_SERVER... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Blogger11
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Convert

my file or content of the file looks like this: HR-BUSPARTNET SC-POINQUIRY BATCH FIN-CHOPDATARESTRICT HR-DATABASEACCESSNOEXEC GL-EXTINQ RSS SC-APPROVER ESS all said and done, i'd like to have it look like this: ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: lawsongeek
6 Replies
kpasswd(1)							   User Commands							kpasswd(1)

NAME
kpasswd - change a user's Kerberos password SYNOPSIS
/usr/bin/kpasswd [principal] DESCRIPTION
The kpasswd command is used to change a Kerberos principal's password. kpasswd prompts for the current Kerberos password, which is used to obtain a changepw ticket from the KDC for the user's Kerberos realm. If kpasswd successfully obtains the changepw ticket, the user is prompted twice for the new password, and the password is changed. If the principal is governed by a policy that specifies the length and/or number of character classes required in the new password, the new password must conform to the policy. (The five character classes are lower case, upper case, numbers, punctuation, and all other charac- ters.) OPERANDS
The following operand is supported: principal Change the password for the Kerberos principal principal. Otherwise, the principal is derived from the identity of the user invoking the kpasswd command. FILES
/tmp/ovsec_adm.xxxxxx Temporary credentials cache for the lifetime of the password changing operation. (xxxxxx is a random string.) ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWkrbu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |CSI |Enabled | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
SEAM(5) BUGS
If kpasswd is suspended, the changepw tickets may not be destroyed. SunOS 5.10 30 Jul 2001 kpasswd(1)