Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Post a Cool Music Video (Part II) Post 302172146 by matt.d on Sunday 2nd of March 2008 08:46:32 PM
Old 03-02-2008
"Round and Round" - Ratt Smilie

Edit: Props on the Dream Theater vid.

Last edited by matt.d; 03-02-2008 at 09:52 PM.. Reason: Props

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Cool YouTube Video: Here Comes Another Bubble - The Richter Scales!

You will like this :) fi4fzvQ6I-o (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part I)

See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. While My Guitar Gently Weeps by George Harrison and Friends 0ITrQXES8kU (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
16 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part III)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Operator by Jim Croce A2iS8XctJKo (9 Replies)
9 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Cool video

Grand Central Big Freeze jwMj3PJDxuo It looks as tho it's movie scene from M. Night Shyamalan :b: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part IV)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Beyond The Invisible by Enigma hx2jrunyGjE (16 Replies)
16 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part V)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Octavarium by Dream Theater xK3qylwd-M0 (9 Replies)
9 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part VII)

We post videos by linking them in from youtube. Videos from other sites are not absolutely forbidden, but we know that youtube won't tolerate videos that we won't tolerate. We have instructions on how to post youtube videos: How to use youtube tags. Please follow the format in those instructions to... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: zxmaus
11 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Creating Music Video

i'm flex developer and i'm not familiar with this world. i need to make out of mp3, bitmaps , flv, text a music clip. can i do it with shell? can i use some video editing program on the server ? thanks in advance. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sigalmaria
0 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part VI)

A few years ago we had a series of threads where we posted music videos. Let's try another one and see what happens. :) We post videos by linking them in from youtube. Videos from other sites are not absolutely forbidden, but we know that youtube won't tolerate videos that we won't... (18 Replies)
18 Replies

10. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part VIII)

We've all heard this, right? 9bZkp7q19f0 Post some cool music...! You may want to review the earlier threads:Part I Part II Part III Part IV Part V Part VI Part VII (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scott
3 Replies
fe_dec_getround(3M)													       fe_dec_getround(3M)

NAME
fe_dec_getround() - get decimal floating-point rounding direction mode SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
The function gets the current decimal rounding direction. The default decimal rounding direction mode is round to nearest with half-way cases away from zero These math functions are supported for HP-UX 11i Version 3 September 2008 Update and forward. USAGE
To use this function, compile with the option. Make sure your program defines and then includes Specify on the compiler command line or place the call to this function under the effect of an affirmative pragma: If the pragma is placed outside of any top-level declarations in a file, the pragma will apply until another pragma is encountered or until the end of the file is reached. If the pragma is placed at the beginning of a block (compound statement), the pragma will apply until another pragma is encountered or until the end of the block is reached. Link in the math library by specifying or on the linking command line. For more information, see the at the following site: RETURN VALUE
The function returns the value of the decimal rounding direction macro representing the current decimal rounding direction. The return value will match one of the following macros, which are defined in Round to nearest. If the two nearest representable are equally near, the one with its least significant bit zero is delivered. Round to nearest. If the two nearest representable are equally near, the one furthest from zero is delivered. Round upwards (towards +infinity). Round downwards (towards -infinity). Round toward zero. ERRORS
No errors are defined. EXAMPLES
Save, set, and restore the decimal rounding direction. SEE ALSO
fe_dec_setround(3M), fenv(5). STANDARDS CONFORMANCE
This function conforms to ISO/IEC TR 24732, "Extension for the programming language C to support decimal floating-point arithmetic". fe_dec_getround(3M)