Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Rock Cluster
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Rock Cluster Post 302172004 by joannetan9984 on Sunday 2nd of March 2008 12:24:36 AM
Old 03-02-2008
Rock Cluster

Hello, I had install the rock cluster 4.3 version on my pcs..but i can't access into the desktop...may i know what is the problem?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

Mac OS X: Based on UNIX - Solid As a Rock

See this threads: Page Not Found - Apple Open Source - Apple (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

MPI in Rock cluster

hi, may i know how to run mpi after i had install the rock cluster? is there any guidelines or examples? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: joannetan9984
0 Replies

3. High Performance Computing

Building a Solaris Cluster Express cluster in a VirtualBox on OpenSolaris

Provides a description of how to set up a Solaris Cluster Express cluster in a VirtualBox on OpenSolaris. More... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

4. High Performance Computing

problem in the of installation rock cluster

Hai, I am trying to install rock4.3 in my Intel core2 quad process, but when i insert kernel cd which is the first step in the installation procedure, it asks for driver disk not found.. insert CD/DVD ROM even after i inserted my CD in my driver.. could anyone help me in solving this problem...... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sasirekha
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Rock Paper Scissors

I'm trying to create this game in Unix. This is what I have so far: echo "Player one: Choose (R)ock, (P)aper (S)cissors" stty -echo read Pone case $Pone in R) echo "Good Choice! Let's see what Player two chooses.";; P) echo "Good Choice! Let's see what Player two chooses.";; S) echo... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gpro
5 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Problems of sharing of disk space in Rock Clusters

Hi Server configuration is Processor : xeon 64 bit Os: centos 5 We are in the process of setting up the Rock Cluster with 5 node.Currently the node are communication with each other however the disk space is not being shared in the cluster We would like to know how to used one disk space... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: airquality
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

i want to enjoy and rock my career as linux admin

hello i want to build my career as linux admin.I have completed my Engineering and had one month training on LINUX ADMIN course.I am doing well now in basics.Kindly provide suggetions or advice or books etc etc so that it will enhance my knowledge in linux Redhat. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dillipkmrpadhy
1 Replies
parse_dynamic_clustertoc(1M)                              System Administration Commands                              parse_dynamic_clustertoc(1M)

NAME
parse_dynamic_clustertoc - parse clustertoc file based on dynamic entries SYNOPSIS
cdrom/export/exec/sparc.Solaris_2.x/sbin/install.d/parse_dynamic_clustertoc cdrom/export/exec/i386.Solaris_2.x/sbin/install.d/parse_dynamic_clustertoc DESCRIPTION
This script parses the clustertoc file before the suninstall(1M) process is run. parse_dynamic_clustertoc is called by a modified syscon- fig script on the install CD. When parse_dynamic_clustertoc runs, it reads the clustertoc and when it encounters SUNW_CSRMBRIFF lines, it either checks the platform using the script's builtin function, or calls an external script. The script exits with a 0 if the cluster entry is included, otherwise it will be ignored. If the cluster entry is to be included, the SUNW_CSRMBRIFF =(test test_arg)cluster line is converted to SUNW_CSRMEMBER =cluster. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Checking For an SX Framebuffer The following is an example of a simple external test to check for an SX Framebuffer. The entry in the clustertoc file is shown and fol- lowing that is the script that must be placed in the install.d/dynamic_test directory. SUNW_CSRMBRIFF=(smcc.dctoc sx)SUNWCsx #! /bin/sh # # Likewise, this file is expected to live under $(TESTDIR). # case "$1" in sx) prtconf -p | grep 'SUNW,sx' 1> /dev/null;; esac FILES
cdrom/Solaris_2.x/locale/C/.clustertoc.dynamic Dynamic version of the clustertoc file cdrom/export/exec/sparc.Solaris_2.x/sbin/install.d/dynamic_test Directory that contains any additional tests cdrom/export/exec/i386.Solaris_2.x/sbin/install.d/dynamic_test Directory that contains any additional tests ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SHWPcdrom (Solaris CD) | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
suninstall(1M), clustertoc(4), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 6 Sep 1995 parse_dynamic_clustertoc(1M)