Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX How I know "last password changed". Post 302171061 by arm_naja on Wednesday 27th of February 2008 01:49:46 PM
Old 02-27-2008
How I know "last password changed".

Hi all,

My HP-UX server 11.11 trusted system.

How I know when password was last changed.

Thanks ,
arm_naja

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Explain the line "mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'`"

Hi Friends, Can any of you explain me about the below line of code? mn_code=`env|grep "..mn"|awk -F"=" '{print $2}'` Im not able to understand, what exactly it is doing :confused: Any help would be useful for me. Lokesha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lokesha
4 Replies

2. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Mapping between "Pseudo name" and "Logical device ID" in powerpath with SVM changed....

Dear All, I was having powerpath 5.2 on SUN server with SVM connected to CLARIION box.Please find the following output : root # powermt display dev=all Pseudo name=emcpower3a CLARiiON ID=CK200073400372 Logical device ID=60060160685D1E004DD97FB647BFDC11 state=alive; policy=CLAROpt;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Reboot
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

4. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Accidentally Changed File Ownership to Include a "Comment" [AIX]

Hi. I've had a little mishap. To cut a long story short, I've accidentally recursively ran chown on a directory (actually a bunch of 'em). Not a problem in itself, but I had a slight error in the code I used to get the list of directories and ended up with a comment in the file ownership. ... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scott
15 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to echo "File permissions or ownership changed from required " when accidentally changed.

Hi All, I have to work in the late nights some times for server maintenance and in a hurry to complete I am accidentally changing ownership or permission of directories :( which have similar names ( /var in root and var of some other directory ).:confused: Can some one suggest me with the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shiek.kaleem
1 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

Command Prompt changed to "mrbigglesworth" ?!?!

I recently installed mySQL on my macbook. I opened Terminal to run mySQL and entered "cd /usr/local/mysql/bin". My command prompt immediately changed to "mrbigglesworth:". I have no idea why that happened. When I look for the .bash_profile file, it doesn't seem to exist. I opened the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mmesford
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using "mailx" command to read "to" and "cc" email addreses from input file

How to use "mailx" command to do e-mail reading the input file containing email address, where column 1 has name and column 2 containing “To” e-mail address and column 3 contains “cc” e-mail address to include with same email. Sample input file, email.txt Below is an sample code where... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asjaiswal
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies

9. AIX

Apache 2.4 directory cannot display "Last modified" "Size" "Description"

Hi 2 all, i have had AIX 7.2 :/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -v Server version: Apache/2.4.12 (Unix) Server built: May 25 2015 04:58:27 :/#:/# /usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl -M Loaded Modules: core_module (static) so_module (static) http_module (static) mpm_worker_module (static) ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchev
3 Replies
yppasswdd(8yp)															    yppasswdd(8yp)

Name
       yppasswdd - server daemon for modifying the yellow pages (YP) password file

Syntax
       /usr/etc/rpc.yppasswdd file [ -m arg1 arg2 ...  ]

Description
       The daemon is a server that handles password change requests from It changes a password entry in the specified file, which is assumed to be
       in the same format described in An entry in file will be changed only if the password presented by matches the encrypted password  of  that
       entry.

If  the	option is given, then after file is modified, a will be performed in Any arguments following the flag will be passed to The option
       should be set only at a YP master server machine.

This server is not run by default, nor can it be started up from If it is desired to enable remote password updating for the yellow  pages,
       then an entry for should be put in the file of the host serving as the master for the yellow pages file.

Examples
       If the yellow pages password file is stored as then to have password changes propagated immediately, the server should be invoked as:
       /usr/etc/rpc.yppasswdd /var/yp/src/passwd -m passwd DIR= /var/yp/src

Files
See Also
       yppasswd(1yp), passwd(5yp), ypfiles(5yp), ypmake(8yp)

yppasswdd(8yp)