Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions how to solve Rundll host problem in windows vista Post 302170969 by sundar.lsr on Wednesday 27th of February 2008 07:58:01 AM
Old 02-27-2008
how to solve Rundll host problem in windows vista

Hai friend
In my vista ultimate.. I got the error when i open a video file (Stop working close the program)... How to solve this problem..In this forum i got a tip that install a latest version of Nero... I installed Nero 8.. But now also the same error occurs...Plz tell me how to clear this problem...
Thank you,
sundar

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Windows vista startup problem

I all, I have a problem on my Windows Vista that began afetr the purchase of an external Hard Disk Freecom. A few days afetr the purchase I disconnected it while it was writing and, since that moment, every time I connect and disconnect it, the PC go to freeze mode for 5 minutes. The same... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ubertino
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris on Vmware host of vista

Hi I am planning to install solaris as a virtual machine on vista as host os. My requirements are I want to access virtual machine from vista using putty. So how to assign static ip to virtual machine ? In future i might have to virtual machines so i want communication between them as... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankurk
3 Replies
DGR2FILE(1)							  DGR executables						       DGR2FILE(1)

NAME
dgr2file - DGR reception test program SYNOPSIS
dgr2file DESCRIPTION
dgr2file uses DGR to receive multiple copies of the text of a file transmitted by file2dgr, writing each copy of the file to the current working directory. The name of each file written by dgr2file is file_copy_cycleNbr, where cycleNbr is initially zero and is increased by 1 every time dgr2file closes the file it is currently writing and opens a new one. Upon receiving a DGR datagram from file2dgr, dgr2file extracts the content of the datagram (either a line of text from the file that is being transmitted by file2dgr or else an EOF string indicating the end of that file). It appends each extracted line of text to the local copy of that file that dgr2file is currently writing. When the extracted datagram content is an EOF string (the ASCII text "*** End of the file ***"), dgr2file closes the file it is writing, increments cycleNbr, opens a new copy of the file for writing, and prints the message "working on cycle cycleNbr." dgr2file always receives datagrams at port 2101. EXIT STATUS
0 dgr2file has terminated. FILES
No configuration files are needed. ENVIRONMENT
No environment variables apply. DIAGNOSTICS
can't open dgr service Operating system error. Check errtext, correct problem, and rerun. can't open output file Operating system error. Check errtext, correct problem, and rerun. dgr_receive failed Operating system error. Check errtext, correct problem, and rerun. can't write to output file Operating system error. Check errtext, correct problem, and rerun. BUGS
Report bugs to <ion-bugs@korgano.eecs.ohiou.edu> SEE ALSO
file2dgr(1), dgr(3) perl v5.14.2 2012-05-25 DGR2FILE(1)