Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HOME env
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting HOME env Post 302170943 by fpmurphy on Wednesday 27th of February 2008 06:15:26 AM
Old 02-27-2008
You already asked this question in another forum.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Env

hey guys!!!! i have a few question .. how to modify the user ENV in Sun Solaris 10 ... Thanks!!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: giancarlodjabon
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding command line env in cron env

Hello friends, i run two scripts manually & they work. i run them in cron & they don work. how to match the two env's 1.command line env 2.cron env i would like cron to use command line env. Thanks & Regards Abhijeet (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abhijeetkul
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

env

Hi, I want to check the path set for a particular variable.Like when i use "env" command ,so many variables are there.I have to search for that variable which i need.Instead can i have any cmd which i can directly check the path set for that variable except "echo $path_name" Thanks, ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrs
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

what does it mean . $HOME/920.env

Hi All In one of the shell script i found one statement . $HOME/920.env i know it is setting environment for user. but i don't know what is . means at beggining in the statement. Thanks Vishal (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishalpatel03
2 Replies

5. Programming

HOME env

Do you know shell in Linux without HOME env. Best regards, Iliyan Varshilov (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ilko_partizan
1 Replies

6. Programming

how to simulate "mkdir -p /home/blah1/blah2/blah3" in "c" where only /home exist

I'm trying to make use of mkdir(char *pathname, S_IRWXU) to create the directories. but it only creates one directory at a time. so I have to separate the tokens for "/home/blah1/blah2/blah3" as "home blah1 blah2 blah3" using delimiter "/", but it is again hectic to create such directory... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: platinumedge
8 Replies

7. HP-UX

I want a HP-UX ENV,how could I?

just for practice,:) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: freebsdjlu
1 Replies

8. Solaris

how to change /export/home/user dir to /home /user in solaris

Hi all i am using solaris 10, i am creating user with useradd -d/home/user -m -s /bin/sh user user is created with in the following path /export/home/user (auto mount) i need the user to be created like this (/home as default home directory ) useradd -d /home/user -m -s /bin/sh... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalyankalyan
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

cp -p /home/* home/exp/*.date not working please help

:( ---------- Post updated at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous update was at 01:50 AM ---------- Not working ---------- Post updated at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous update was at 01:51 AM ---------- cp -p /home/* home/exp/*.`date` i am using this (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rishiraaz
4 Replies

10. Web Development

Deny from env=env-variable Does not work

(Above from Apache docs). On my system, using: SetEnvIf User-Agent Mozilla IsBad=1 Order allow,deny Allow from all Deny from env=IsBad ...I see that environment variable is set (using phpinfo()) but the page is still served. No errors in the Apache logs. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gnurob
1 Replies
ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)