Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Post a Cool Music Video (Part I) Post 302170874 by priji on Wednesday 27th of February 2008 02:32:52 AM
Old 02-27-2008
Thanks to share the all videos.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Cool YouTube Video: Here Comes Another Bubble - The Richter Scales!

You will like this :) fi4fzvQ6I-o (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part II)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Throwing Fire At The Sun by Heather Nova QXq44BPL-wo (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
11 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part III)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Operator by Jim Croce A2iS8XctJKo (9 Replies)
9 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Cool video

Grand Central Big Freeze jwMj3PJDxuo It looks as tho it's movie scene from M. Night Shyamalan :b: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part IV)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Beyond The Invisible by Enigma hx2jrunyGjE (16 Replies)
16 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part V)

This thread is a continuation of Post a Cool Music Video (Part I). See How to use YouTube tags for instructions on how to post a video from YouTube. And I will start things off with.... Octavarium by Dream Theater xK3qylwd-M0 (9 Replies)
9 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part VII)

We post videos by linking them in from youtube. Videos from other sites are not absolutely forbidden, but we know that youtube won't tolerate videos that we won't tolerate. We have instructions on how to post youtube videos: How to use youtube tags. Please follow the format in those instructions to... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: zxmaus
11 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Creating Music Video

i'm flex developer and i'm not familiar with this world. i need to make out of mp3, bitmaps , flv, text a music clip. can i do it with shell? can i use some video editing program on the server ? thanks in advance. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sigalmaria
0 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part VI)

A few years ago we had a series of threads where we posted music videos. Let's try another one and see what happens. :) We post videos by linking them in from youtube. Videos from other sites are not absolutely forbidden, but we know that youtube won't tolerate videos that we won't... (18 Replies)
18 Replies

10. What is on Your Mind?

Post a Cool Music Video (Part VIII)

We've all heard this, right? 9bZkp7q19f0 Post some cool music...! You may want to review the earlier threads:Part I Part II Part III Part IV Part V Part VI Part VII (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Scott
3 Replies
.::SWF::VideoStream(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  .::SWF::VideoStream(3pm)

NAME
SWF::VideoStream - SWF Video class SYNOPSIS
use SWF::VideoStream; $videostream = new SWF::VideoStream("test.flv"); DESCRIPTION
SWF::VideoStream is a helper class useful for playing videos via SWF applications, either via embedded video data, or controlled by ActionScript. METHODS
$videostream = new SWF::VideoStream($filename) Creates a SWF::VideoStream object. If the file can't be opened the constructor will return an empty object. The filename is not limited to 'flv' extension. $frames = $videostream->getNumFrames() This method returns the number of video-frames of an object of SWF::VideoStream, this works only for embedded streams. In case of error you will get result of -1. $videostream->setDimension(width, height) This method sets width and height for streamed videos, this works only on streamed videos (progressive download or rtmp). $bool = $videostream->hasAudio() A test whether the embedded FLV stream also has audio data. $videostream->setFrameMode($mode) If the mode == SWFVIDEOSTREAM_MODE_AUTO (default) on every SWF movie frame a video frame is added. In SWFVIDEOSTREAM_MODE_MANUAL mode, the user needs to call the nextFrame() method to change the video's frame. This works only with embedded video streams. Does return the previous mode or -1 if an invalid mode was passed. $result = $videostream->nextFrame() Switch to next video frame. Works only with embedded video streams. Returns -1 if an error happend. Here follows some demo code how to use SWF::VideoStream objects (without ActionScript): use SWF qw(:ALL); # to be lazy $movie = new SWF::Movie(); $movie->setRate( 25 ); # $movie->setRate( 5 ); # e.g. 5 for slow motion # here movie set background etc. etc. # $video=new SWF::VideoStream('MyTestVideo.flv'); die if (-1 == $v->getNumFrames()); # abort if something went wrong # $video->setFrameMode(SWF::Constants::SWFVIDEOSTREAM_MODE_MANUAL); $video->seek(1000, 0); # for example only $displayitem = $movie->add($video); # # 250 for a 10 seconds movie part (at rate of 25 per minute) for(my $n = 0; $n < 250; ++$n) { $video->nextFrame(); $movie->nextFrame(); } $movie->save("MyTestVideo.swf",9); # that's all, folks $result = $videostream->seek($frame, $whence) This functions allows seeking $frame in video stream, returning the old video frame position. As value of $whence use one of the following: 0 for seeking from beginning 1 for seeking from current position 2 for seeking from end of file AUTHOR
developers of ming ming.sourceforge.net SEE ALSO
SWF, SWF::Action, SWF::Movie, SWF::MovieClip, SWF::Sound, SWF::SoundStream, SWF::Constants perl v5.14.2 2011-10-26 .::SWF::VideoStream(3pm)