Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: annonymous surfing
Special Forums Cybersecurity annonymous surfing Post 302170664 by sheherezad on Tuesday 26th of February 2008 09:17:04 AM
Old 02-26-2008
annonymous surfing

hello everyone!

i am interested in SurfSolo, from Encryption Software, Anonymous Web Surfing, Computer Firewall

it is a like VPN but for personal use, has any of you tried it yet and if yes do you have any suggestions and opinions about it?

thanks

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Surfing the web with Lynx

Linux detected my modem(finally!) and I then proceeded it to configure it with Minicom according to the instructions here. I got it configured, and can dial up to my ISP, but now I am trying to figure out how to get Lynx to use the connection. Any ideas? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Furtoes00
3 Replies

2. Web Development

apache, surfing a directory

Hi, I have a directory and I need a url that users can surf it.like ftp. my web server is apache. Thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zaxon
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Surfing the Internet problems with multiple browsers

Could anyone explain why I am having trouble surfing the internet with both firefox and konqueror? Chromium seems to be the only browser that will work. I tried to create a new profile with firefox and that didn't work either. I can ping things just fine, I can download stuff with wget, I can ssh... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Enable Annonymous FTP login.

Hi, I am transferring my report files to another FTP server which the end users are downloading later. But while accessing the FTP server its asking for username and password which i don't want to share to the end users rather i want to make the login as anonymous so that it... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Showdown
3 Replies
Firewall mark classifier in tc(8)				       Linux					 Firewall mark classifier in tc(8)

NAME
fw - fwmark traffic control filter SYNOPSIS
tc filter ... fw [ classid CLASSID ] [ action ACTION_SPEC ] DESCRIPTION
the fw filter allows to classify packets based on a previously set fwmark by iptables. If it is identical to the filter's handle, the fil- ter matches. iptables allows to mark single packets with the MARK target, or whole connections using CONNMARK. The benefit of using this filter instead of doing the heavy-lifting with tc itself is that on one hand it might be convenient to keep packet filtering and classifi- cation in one place, possibly having to match a packet just once, and on the other users familiar with iptables but not tc will have a less hard time adding QoS to their setups. OPTIONS
classid CLASSID Push matching packets to the class identified by CLASSID. action ACTION_SPEC Apply an action from the generic actions framework on matching packets. EXAMPLES
Take e.g. the following tc filter statement: tc filter add ... handle 6 fw classid 1:1 will match if the packet's fwmark value is 6. This is a sample iptables statement marking packets coming in on eth0: iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -j MARK --set-mark 6 SEE ALSO
tc(8), iptables(8), iptables-extensions(8) iproute2 21 Oct 2015 Firewall mark classifier in tc(8)