Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Opening a Unix File in Windows. Post 302170515 by a439511 on Monday 25th of February 2008 10:22:17 PM
Old 02-25-2008
thank u for ur post. But can u plz be more clear on it??

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

File Opening in C++ in Unix Env

Pls someone help me. This piece of code is giving me weird results. ofstream outfile; ofstream out; char filename1; char filename2; memset(filename1,'\0',sizeof(filename1)); memset(filename2,'\0',sizeof(filename2)); strcpy(filename1,"Testing1.out");... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: skannan
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Opening an Excel File in Unix

Hi all, I want to open an Excel file in Unix(ABC.xls) and copy one column of the file onto another text file (xyz.txt) .Please let me know if there is a way of going about to perform this operation. Thanks in Advance, bubeshj (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bubeshj
5 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

How do I choose the application when opening a file in UNIX?

If I have a file in OSX (e.g. a pdf), I can choose how to open it i.e. with the "open with..." command from the 'right click menu'. Sometimes a pdf is garbled in OSX Preview so I need to open it in Adobe Acrobat. How do I choose the application when opening a file in UNIX? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mpeter
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Urgent help needed to delete some text without opening the file in unix

Hi To delete some text in 2 files in line1 ( not complete line) in unix without opening the files. For example: source file is like this <?xml version="1.0"... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pyaranoid
5 Replies

5. Linux

Opening a TXT file in LINUX / UNIX

Hey Friends, When I open (More <filename>) a big txt file in UNIX /LINUX it asks me to press any key to see remaining file. Can I see it in a stretch? I mean I jst want to let the contains of file scroll up completely. Is there any way out? Plz help. Thanx in advance Anushree. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anushree.a
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem in opening UNIX file in Windows

Hi , I am having file in unix with size (386796649) , below is the output of ls command in UNIX. I have ftp'ed the file to my windows machine . When i tried to open the file it is not opening . Why it is so . Is there is size limit. -rw-rw-rw- 1 p10 pQQ 98473 Sep 17 17:20... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
4 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

bat file opening multiple IE windows

I'm trying to open multiple IE windows and enter the same text and press <enter> on each. Here's an example with what I have so far. REM Open @echo on start http://10.1.1.1 ping 1.1.1.1 -n 5 -w 1000 >nul @echo password start http://10.1.1.2 ping 1.1.1.1 -n 5 -w 1000 >nul @echo password... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pitt
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

cron for windows, process is OK, but application is not opening

Dear All, I need a help. i have an mapped drive application. I want to start this application using cron. I have downloaded cron setup from the below link: www.kalab.com/freeware/cron/cron.htm And it crontab file works fine. But if i want to start an application. Then process... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vasanth.vadalur
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Opening a Unix File with Mac OS X

Hi. I'm new to Unix and recently received Unix files via email. I downloaded those files but am unable to open them on my computer which uses Mac OS X. How do I open the files? (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: michellemc
11 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

GZ file not opening in windows

I am zipping a file in unix and then sending it to windows. buyt when i try to open it with 7zip software. it throws an error FILE IS BROKEN (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rafa_fed2
3 Replies
BLAZE-REMOVE(1) 					    BlazeBlogger Documentation						   BLAZE-REMOVE(1)

NAME
blaze-remove - removes a post or page from the BlazeBlogger repository SYNOPSIS
blaze-remove [-fipqPV] [-b directory] id... blaze-remove -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze-remove removes a blog post or a page with the specified id from the BlazeBlogger repository. OPTIONS
-b directory, --blogdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is a current working directory. -p, --page, --pages Tells blaze-remove to remove a page or pages. -P, --post, --posts Tells blaze-remove to remove a blog post or blog posts. This is the default option. -f, --force Disables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. This is the default option. -i, --interactive Enables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. -q, --quiet Disables displaying of unnecessary messages. -V, --verbose Enables displaying of all messages. This is the default option. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. EXAMPLE USAGE
Remove a blog post: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 Successfully removed the post with ID 10. Remove a page: ~]$ blaze-remove -p 4 Successfully removed the page with ID 4. Remove multiple blog posts: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 4 6 Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. Remove multiple blog posts safely: ~]$ blaze-remove -i 10 4 6 Remove the post with ID 10 titled `Debian and Fedora Packages'? y Remove the post with ID 4 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.0 RC2'? y Remove the post with ID 6 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.1'? y Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. SEE ALSO
blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1), blaze-list(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2012-03-05 BLAZE-REMOVE(1)