Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting remove malicious codes from a file Post 302170181 by ghostdog74 on Sunday 24th of February 2008 11:19:06 PM
Old 02-25-2008
Code:
awk '/<\?php/,/\?>/{next}1' file

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Anti-malicious files and viruses

Hello I ask you how to make a Anti-malicious files and viruses Or if one of you a small example of the work on the same place and I hope my request I want a small patch or the process of examination Virus http://www.google.jo/images/cleardot.gif ---------- Post updated... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: x-zer0
1 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

How to analyze malicious code

A series on The H about analyzing potentially malicious code flying around on the net. Pretty well written, and a nice read for those interested in how exploits work: CSI:Internet - Alarm at the pizza service CSI:Internet - The image of death CSI:Internet - PDF timebomb CSI:Internet -... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pludi
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Removal of HTML ASCII Codes from file

Hi all, I have a file with extended ASCII codes in the description which needs to be removed. List of extended ascii codes "Œ", "œ", "Š", "š", "Ÿ", "ƒ", "-", "-", "‘", "'", "‚", "“", "”", "„","†", "‡", "•", "...", "‰", "€", "™" Sample data: Test Details-HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: btt3165
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Display file with escaped color codes

Hi, I have a file containing color codes: Fri May 25 17:13:04 2012: Starting MTA: exim4^ Loading cpufreq kernel modules...^How can I display it colorized on a linux terminal? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ripat
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Malicious pl script, what does it do

Hello, i found and malicious looking script on my server, here is its code safelly pasted as a text on pastebin: Posting links to pastebin scripts are forbidden at this site. Please what does this script do? It has .pl extension and is on shared cpanel hosting account (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: postcd
1 Replies

6. Debian

Malicious perl script

Relative newbie to Linux so please be kind and assume I've done little in the way of command line but i have been thrusted into this position. Here goes. There is a perl script on my box that is using me as a mail server. It is contacting other mail servers to the point of slowing down the box.... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: dadprpus
20 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to remove unused html codes from the file using UNIX?

Hi All, We have a HTML source which will be processed using a informatica workflow. In between these two we have a Unix script which transforms the file. We are getting an error from past week in the informatica saying invalid format, because the file has unused html reference (0-8,14-31 etc)... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthik adiga
2 Replies
remove object(1m)														 remove object(1m)

NAME
remove object - Removes a value from a set-valued or single-valued attribute (including application-defined attributes) of an object entry SYNOPSIS
cdscp remove object object-name attribute-name [= attribute-value] ARGUMENTS
The full name of the object entry. The name of a particular attribute. Specify only one attribute at a time. See the cds_attributes file for the list of attributes and corresponding data types that your application uses. The value of a particular attribute. The value of an application-defined attribute is dependent on the type of attribute. DESCRIPTION
The remove object command removes a value from a set-valued or single-valued attribute (including application-defined attributes) of an object entry. If you do not specify a value, the command removes the entire attribute. This command can delete attributes created by the add object and set object commands. Usually, this task is performed through the client application. See the OSF DCE Administration Guide for more information about attributes. Privilege Required You must have write permission to the object entry. NOTE
This command is replaced at Revision 1.1 by the dcecp command and may not be provided in future releases of DCE. EXAMPLE
To remove the value ps from the attribute printcap of an object entry named /.:/mlh/deskprinter, follow these steps: Read the cds_attributes file to check that the attribute printcap is listed, as shown in the following display: OID LABEL SYNTAX 1.3.22.1.3.50 printcap char Enter the following command to remove the value ps from the attribute printcap. cdscp> remove object /.:/mlh/deskprinter printcap = ps RELATED INFORMATION
Commands: add object(1m), list object(1m), set object(1m), show object(1m) Books: OSF DCE Administration Guide remove object(1m)