Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming New to C... questions about this code... ADTs... Post 302170089 by fpmurphy on Sunday 24th of February 2008 10:08:39 AM
Old 02-24-2008
Where are you declaring/defining itemType?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

C questions

What does "extern" do? ex. extern int x; and another question, what about using static in functions? like: static void foo(), why? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Esaia
2 Replies

2. Programming

A few C questions

Hi guys. I'm writing a basic script in C# and there's a few areas where I am stuck, and I was wondering if you may be able to help me? 1) Can you embed an image into the source code so it will show in the windows GUI? 2) Can you change the background of the GUI? 3) How do you add an .ico to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: JayC89
5 Replies

3. Programming

Host to IP Source Code in C - Questions! Please Help

Hello, First of all, i want to say Hi! Glad to join your forum and be your member. I'm a newbie towards C/C++ especially on network programming. What is the definition of getaddrinfo()? int getaddrinfo(const char *node, const char *service, const struct addrinfo *hints, ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: f.ben.isaac
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

bash. convert mpeg adts to normal mp3

I need script to convert many files of the format MPEG ADTS to a normal mp3. (because my net radio can't play ADTS, for example: file plik.mp3 plik.mp3: MPEG ADTS, layer III, v1, 128 kBits, 44.1 kHz, JntStereo not play file beautiful.mp3 beautiful.mp3: Audio file with ID3 version 23.0 tag,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: stahoo23
6 Replies

5. Programming

Hi Folks please see the code and respond the questions!

Hi All. I have a package discreibed down. CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE BODY IRISCOS_REFRESH_pkg AS PROCEDURE IRISCOS IS CURSOR cur_pci(c_myear number) IS Select cstc.cid, cstc.elid, p.first_name,p.last_name,p.email_id ,pl.plan_name, ptc.chair_id from person p, person_to_chair ptc,... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Haque123
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

More ps questions.

Hey all, Thanks for all the help you have given me. Two more things I am trying to figure out. I need to issue a command..example ps -ef | grep <process> This would return about 10-15 running processes. I need to verify that there are x amount of processes running. What is... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeffs42885
7 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Print questions from a questions folder in a sequential order

1.) I am to write scripts that will be phasetest folder in the home directory. 2.) The folder should have a set-up,phase and display files I have written a small script which i used to check for the existing users and their password. What I need help with: I have a set of questions in a... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: moraks007
19 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Just had a few questions

1) The lpr and sort utilities accept input either from a file named on the command line or from standard input. a)Name two other utilities that function in a similar manner. b)Name a utility that accepts its input only from standard input. 2) Explain the following error message. What... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: youngyou
10 Replies
stddef.h(3HEAD)                                                       Headers                                                      stddef.h(3HEAD)

NAME
stddef.h, stddef - standard type definitions SYNOPSIS
#include <stddef.h> DESCRIPTION
The <stddef.h> header defines the following macros: NULL Null pointer constant. offsetof(type, member-designator) Integer constant expression of type size_t, the value of which is the offset in bytes to the structure member (member-designator), from the beginning of its structure (type). The <stddef.h> header defines the following types: ptrdiff_t Signed integer type of the result of subtracting two pointers. wchar_t Integer type whose range of values can represent distinct wide-character codes for all members of the largest character set specified among the locales supported by the compilation environment: the null character has the code value 0 and each mem- ber of the portable character set has a code value equal to its value when used as the lone character in an integer charac- ter constant. size_t Unsigned integer type of the result of the sizeof operator. The implementation supports one or more programming environments in which the widths of ptrdiff_t, size_t, and wchar_t are no greater than the width of type long. The names of these programming environments can be obtained using the confstr(3C) function or the getconf(1) util- ity. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
getconf(1), confstr(3C), types.h(3HEAD), wchar.h(3HEAD), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.10 10 Sep 2004 stddef.h(3HEAD)