Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Perl Script : Split given month into weeks Post 302169888 by Perderabo on Friday 22nd of February 2008 08:25:29 PM
Old 02-22-2008
Please don't post links to copyrighted material. Thanks.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Isolating the Month in Perl

munt=`date '+%m` will isolate the month in digit form 02 = Feb Trying to get the same out of perl just cant see it $stimx = localtime($^T); print ((split/ /,$stimx)); (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: popeye
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to get split output of a file, using perl script

Hi, I have file: data.log.1 ### s1 main.build.3495 main.build.199 main.build.3408 ###s2 main.build.3495 main.build.3408 main.build.199 I want to read this file and store in two arrays in Perl. I have following command, which is working fine on command prompt. perl -n -e... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ashvini
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script error to split huge data one by one.

Below is my perl script: #!/usr/bin/perl open(FILE,"$ARGV") or die "$!"; @DATA = <FILE>; close FILE; $join = join("",@DATA); @array = split( ">",$join); for($i=0;$i<=scalar(@array);$i++){ system ("/home/bin/./program_name_count_length MULTI_sequence_DATA_FILE -d... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrick87
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to counting a specific word in a logfile on each day of this month, last month etc

Hello All, I am trying to come up with a shell script to count a specific word in a logfile on each day of this month, last month and the month before. I need to produce this report and email it to customer. Any ideas would be appreciated! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pnara2
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl script to split the filename

In PERL script I have few files named theme1.htm,theme2.htm,theme3.htm and so on. now I need to write perl code to split the the filename and store only that particular digit. Example -------------- filename is theme1.htm output should be 1 another example ---------------... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: giridhar276
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl script to split the text file after every 4th field

I had a text file(comma seperated values) which contains as below 196237,ram,25-May-06,ram.kiran@xyz.com,204183,Pavan,4-Jun-07,Pavan.Desai@xyz.com,237107,ram Chandra,15-Mar-10,ram.krishna@xyz.com ... (3 Replies)
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl : searching for month and storing the date and time in an array

I am writing the code in perl. I have an array in perl and each variable in the array contains the data in the below format Now I need to check the below variable w.r.t system month I need to store the date and time(Tue Aug 7 03:54:12 2012) from the below data into file if contains only 'Aug'... (5 Replies)
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to add decimal month to some month in sql, php, perl, bash, sh?

Hello, i`m looking for some way to add to some date an partial number of months, for example to 2015y 02m 27d + 2,54m i need to write this script in php or bash or sh or mysql or perl in normal time o unix time i`m asking or there are any simple way to add partial number of month to some... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: bacarrdy
14 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

File Size Split up based on Month

Hi, I have a directory in Unix and there are folders available in the directory. Files are created on different month and now i have a requirement to calculate size of the folder on month basis. Is there any Unix command to check this please?? Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nivas
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Modification of perl script to split a large file into chunks of 5000 chracters

I have a perl script which splits a large file into chunks.The script is given below use strict; use warnings; open (FH, "<monolingual.txt") or die "Could not open source file. $!"; my $i = 0; while (1) { my $chunk; print "process part $i\n"; open(OUT, ">part$i.log") or die "Could... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gimley
4 Replies
gnutls_srtp_get_keys(3) 					      gnutls						   gnutls_srtp_get_keys(3)

NAME
gnutls_srtp_get_keys - API function SYNOPSIS
#include <gnutls/gnutls.h> int gnutls_srtp_get_keys(gnutls_session_t session, void * key_material, unsigned int key_material_size, gnutls_datum_t * client_key, gnutls_datum_t * client_salt, gnutls_datum_t * server_key, gnutls_datum_t * server_salt); ARGUMENTS
gnutls_session_t session is a gnutls_session_t structure. void * key_material Space to hold the generated key material unsigned int key_material_size The maximum size of the key material gnutls_datum_t * client_key The master client write key, pointing inside the key material gnutls_datum_t * client_salt The master client write salt, pointing inside the key material gnutls_datum_t * server_key The master server write key, pointing inside the key material gnutls_datum_t * server_salt The master server write salt, pointing inside the key material DESCRIPTION
This is a helper function to generate the keying material for SRTP. It requires the space of the key material to be pre-allocated (should be at least 2x the maximum key size and salt size). The client_key , client_salt , server_key and server_salt are convenience datums that point inside the key material. They may be NULL. RETURNS
On success the size of the key material is returned, otherwise, GNUTLS_E_SHORT_MEMORY_BUFFER if the buffer given is not sufficient, or a negative error code. Since 3.1.4 REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-gnutls@gnu.org>. General guidelines for reporting bugs: http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/ GnuTLS home page: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gnutls programs are properly installed at your site, the command info gnutls should give you access to the complete manual. As an alternative you may obtain the manual from: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/ gnutls 3.1.15 gnutls_srtp_get_keys(3)