Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Compile and Run C Program on Solaris Post 302169499 by selva_ss on Thursday 21st of February 2008 12:52:46 PM
Old 02-21-2008
Compile and Run C Program on Solaris

Hello Guys,

I am using Solaris Developer Express Edition 9/07, I am a beginner. Please tell me how to compile and execute a C program. Please give me your answers clearly, for the compilers cc,c89,c99. I not getting the answer anywhere. Please....... reply to me.

Advance thanks.........

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

how to compile a program

how do i go about compiling a simple hello world script in mandrake linux? this is something i have had no luck in finding on the main site, please help? thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: CmpKillr
2 Replies

2. HP-UX

test program(dlopen) fails on hp but run well on solaris

Hi, I have a c test program which test dlopen call. This program run well on solaris but fails on hp-ux. The program load jvm library successfully on solaris. On hp-ux it displays error I compile this program as $cc -o testjvm testjvm.c What am I missing? I have tried... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shriashishpatil
2 Replies

3. Programming

how to compile a program statically

how can i do static compilation in cc and -lldap i have system defined and user defined header file. Can any one suggest any site where from i can get some information about static and dynamic compilation. Thankx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bhakti
1 Replies

4. Programming

compile a c program

I am trying to compile a c program on AIX 5.3L 64-bit unix. I have used this program in the past and it works. Does anybody know what this error means? /usr/local/bin> gcc get_epoch_secs.c get_epoch_secs gcc: get_epoch_secs: No such file or directory get_epoch_secs.c: In function... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: djehresmann
8 Replies

5. Programming

Compile c program on Sun Solaris OS

Can anyone tell me how to compile a c programs on SunSolaris OS 5.1 Version as gcc and cc are not working Thanks!!!! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shivu
4 Replies

6. Solaris

How to run the w120p.rex program in Solaris

Hi, I'm new to Solaris, i want to run one .rex program from solaris. My program w120p.rex which is working fine in windows. I want to run the same from the Solaris. I dont know how to do in Solaris. Can any one help me in this? Thanks in advance.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vij_krr
1 Replies

7. Programming

Can someone compile and run a program on AIX 6.1 please?

Hi, I have a program which collects performance data from AIX. It works fine on older releases (< 5.3) but I fail to get data from /proc. I would really appreciate it if someone could compile (using ANSI compat C compiler), run the program (for 30-40 minutes) on AIX 6.1 and send me the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: StuBob
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

java compile and run program help

What is the trick to get a java program to run and compile? I can't even get a basic skeleton to run and compile. What packages do I need? I figured the java-gcj and gcc-java packages was enough. Do I need any other packages? I thought I had to do this and it would work but its not. javac... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies

9. Programming

How to compile and run the ProC (*.pc) program?

Hi Team, I am very new to this forum and hope someone will help me in resolving the issue. I am new to Pro C also. I made some changes to the existing Pro C program and want to run the program with the changes. But I am unable to neither compile nor run the program. Please do the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prakashs1218
2 Replies

10. AIX

Error when run makefile to compile C program

I have a make file for C program, which always gives the error ld: 0711-738 ERROR: Input file ../src/file_name.o XCOFF32 object files are not allowed in 64 mode Does anybody know the problem? Thanks for contribution (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: digioleg54
2 Replies