Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Date Patch was Installed
Operating Systems AIX Date Patch was Installed Post 302169408 by sellafrica1 on Thursday 21st of February 2008 07:32:34 AM
Old 02-21-2008
Thanks,

I used this command to find a list of maintanace levels that have been applied on the server "instfix -i | grep AIX_ML" and got the following output:
All filesets for 5.3.0.0_AIX_ML were found.
All filesets for 5300-01_AIX_ML were found.
All filesets for 5300-02_AIX_ML were found.
All filesets for 5300-03_AIX_ML were found.
All filesets for 5300-04_AIX_ML were found.
All filesets for 5300-05_AIX_ML were found.
All filesets for 5300-06_AIX_ML were found.
All filesets for 5300-07_AIX_ML were found.

Now can i find when these were applied?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Is A Patch installed?

Is there a way to find out if a patch has been applied? I'm running Solaris 2.6 on an Ultra Sparc machine. Our UNIX System Admin has left the company and unfortunately for the time being I'm the man. I need to know if he installed Kernel patch 103640-05 and Thread patch 103920-05 before I can... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dman110168
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need Patch Installation Date

Can someone tell me how to get the installation date of a patch? I've done a showrev which I assume tells me if the patch cluster has been installed. It shows...SunOS 5.8 Generic 108528-23 June 2003. I'm assuming June 2003 is the patch release date. Is that right? How can I determine the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kiloflash
1 Replies

3. Solaris

get installed patch list

Hello all is there any way to get installed patch list on Solaris ? thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umen
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Patch date

Hello everyone What command I need to use for to know the date about install some patch. For example I was looking the patch 102530-01 I use the command patchadd -p (the number of the patch) or the command pkginfo -p (the number of the patch) but what command I need to use to know about the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
1 Replies

5. Linux

How to get installed kernel patch info

Hi I want to get the info about which version of kernel patchs are installed in my system. I am using susu10. Rgds, ashokd009 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ashokd009
1 Replies

6. Linux

Get the OS Installed date

Hi, How to get OS installed date in Linux using terminal command? Thanks is advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: forumguest
3 Replies

7. Red Hat

RedHat patch date?

Other than looking at the dates when pkgs were applied in /var/log/yum.log* how can I tell when the last time a RedHat system was patched? My systems don't have regular access to the web. Thanks in advance. ---------- Post updated at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous update was at 02:27 PM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: toor13
0 Replies

8. Solaris

List of patches and date installed

Does anyone know of a command that would show the list of patches installed and the date it was installed? My understanding is that "showrev -p" would show patches but not the date they were installed. I'm looking for this on a Solaris 10 server. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ixauditor
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Last Patch Date

I am trying to determine the date of the last patch on a Solaris machine. I know that I can get the last patch name with the uname -a command but that does give me any date info. Any ideas? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tdriley29
1 Replies
advfs_get_fset_list(3)					     Library Functions Manual					    advfs_get_fset_list(3)

NAME
advfs_get_fset_list - Obtain a list of all the filesets in an AdvFS file domain SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/advfs_syscalls.h> int advfs_get_fset_list( char domain, unsigned long arraySize, unsigned long *offset, unsigned long *numFilesets, filesetInfoT filesetInfo[] ); LIBRARY
AdvFS Library (libadvfs) PARAMETERS
The name of the AdvFS file domain to be searched for filesets. Contains the number of filesetInfoT cells that have been malloced for the filesetInfo array. A pointer for the next iteration of the function: the starting location for the next set of filesets. The total num- ber of filesets in the specified file domain. The array of fileset information structures that is filled in on successful return from this function. DESCRIPTION
Use this function to obtain information about the filesets in an AdvFS file domain. Information about both mounted and unmounted filesets is returned. The function returns the information in the "filesetInfo[]" array. For an example of programming the advfs_get_fset_list function, see [reference to be provided]. NOTES
Compaq recommends that the application malloc an array large enough to gather all fileset information in a single call to the function. The function can skip filesets or return them multiple times if the function is using the offset parameter while another user creates or removes filesets in between the calls that this user makes to the function. This function can take a very long time to complete when it is called to execute on a file domain with a large number of unmounted file- sets. RETURN VALUES
The function returns a value of 0 (zero) on successful completion. The function returns a value of -1 on failure and sets the value of errno to the specific error. ERRORS
The calling program is not running with root privileges. An I/O error occurred on one of the disks in the file domain. The file domain specified by the domain parameter does not exist. There is not enough memory available for the operation SEE ALSO
Commands: clonefset(8), mkfset(8), renamefset(8), rmfset(8) Functions: advfs_clonefset(3), advfs_rmfset(3) advfs_get_fset_list(3)