Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to invoke a perl script from java program Post 302169017 by KevinADC on Wednesday 20th of February 2008 02:56:54 AM
Old 02-20-2008
Ask on a java forum?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Invoke java program in different processc d

I have a simple script like this: for file in $dodfiles; do ./rundod $file done $dodfiles is an array of file names selected rundod is a script which invokes a java progrm which process a data file all the processing message logged into a log file in order to extract and analyze the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: liux99
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Invoke java program in script

Hey all, My boss tasked me with the job to write a script which would invoke various java programs, the thing is I don't know much about shell scripting so would you experts help me out? Here is the requirement - 2 applications written in java: App_A and App_B -... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mpang_
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Invoke perl program from Ksh

Hi all, Can I invoke a perl script from Ksh script and pass parameters to the perl script. Please do help me.. thanks Maha (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahalakshmi
10 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to execute java program from perl

hello all how can i run the java command that can eccept N numbers of args for example : java -cp .;foo.jar myApp 1 "ww" or java -cp .;foo.jar myApp 1 2 3 "ww" or java -cp .;foo.jar myApp "args1" "args2" "args3" Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: umen
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script to invoke Cold Backups

Hello, I am relatively new to Perl and I need help in creating a Perl script to automate a crontab job that starts and shutdowns multiple servers one server at a time. Script is to be run once a week. Below are the steps needed for the job... 1. Start stopping server1 and server2 using... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: northern1969
3 Replies

6. Solaris

How to invoke remote java program from ssh

How can i invoke java program from MC1, when I connect remotely to execute can I set classpath etc. ____________ <-------------->____________________ |..................|<-------------->|...............................| |..................|<-------------->|...............................|... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishnu559
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Invoke a bash script with perl

Hi all, I use the perl script to invoke the bash script. and now there is a problem. my bash script lists as follows: and I use perl run this test scripts now the problem is when I run the perl script I find there is nothing recorded in the file /tmp/jdk.txt (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Damon_Qu
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Invoke unix script using c program

hi i want to invoke a unix script in a C program and also return some value from the script to the C program to use that value further. Basically i am doing a Lookup operation in this unix script and returning the looked up data from a oracle database table.. please help me invoke as well... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: somi2yoga
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script of invoke an email program

Is it possible that a shell script invokes a windows mailing application like Lotus Notes and creates a mail and sends it ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: csrohit
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem while Invoke Shell Script function from Java Program

Hi, I have create a Shell Script, with one function. I want to call the script file in Java Program. It working fine. but the problem is the function in the Shell Script is not executed. Please suggest me, Regards, Nanthagopal A (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nanthagopal
2 Replies
AIRPORT-LINKMON(1)					      General Commands Manual						AIRPORT-LINKMON(1)

NAME
airport-linkmon - Wireless link quality monitor for the original Apple AirPort Base Station ("Graphite") and the Lucent RG-1000 base sta- tion SYNOPSIS
airport-linkmon DESCRIPTION
airport-linkmon allows you to measure the signal strength and noise on the wireless links between your base station and its associated wireless hosts. OPTIONS
airport-linkmon accepts no command-line options. airport-linkmon is a wrapper script around the LinkMonitor.jar jar file located in /usr/share/java/airport-utils. You can set the JAVACMD environment variable to use a specific JVM instead of the one chosen by the wrapper script. Set the DEBUG environ- ment variable to 1 to get the debug output from the wrapper script. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
DEBUG Set this variable to 1 to get the debug output from the wrapper script. JAVACMD The full path to the Java Virtual Machine to use. By default, the wrapper uses JAVACMD; if it is not set, it looks for JAVA_BINDIR/java, then for JAVA_HOME/bin/java before looking for a java executable in the PATH. In the latter case, the JVM used can be configured using the Debian alternatives system (see update-alternatives(8)). JAVA_HOME The full path where your JDK/JRE is installed. JAVA_BINDIR The full path to the directory where the java executable is located. JAVA_ARGS Extra command-line arguments to be passed to the Java Virtual Machine. AUTHOR
airport-linkmon was written by Jon Sevy <jsevy@cs.drexel.edu>. This manual page was written by Julien BLACHE <jblache@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). May 20, 2006 AIRPORT-LINKMON(1)