Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX How to upgrade HP UX 11.22 to 11.23 Post 302166778 by jembalang on Tuesday 12th of February 2008 07:30:29 PM
Old 02-12-2008
How to upgrade HP UX 11.22 to 11.23

Hello!

I need to upgrade my HP-UX box to latest version, however I dont have any idea how to do it.

Somebody can help me here? Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

help for Upgrade

hi administrator i need help to find solution for this . i have sun fire v880 server with configuration metioned below sun fire v880 2*750 MHz UltraSPARC 111 with 4 GB Memory ( 256*16 ) 36*6 GB hard disks( Internal) with other configuration and now i need to upgrade this server.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhasanka
3 Replies

2. AIX

OS upgrade

Hello, fellows: I have an old H80 with AIX 4.3, I want to upgrade to AIX 5.3, is this possible? I have read in some documentation that is necesary do it version to version, I mean... 4.3->5.1 5.1->5.2 5.2->5.3, anybody have this experience? I will aprecciate yor help. Kind regards. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: GEIER
2 Replies

3. AIX

upgrade 5.2 to 5.3

Hello ,, I have OS AIX 5.2 ML 5200-05 Model : 9113-550 we want upgrade 5.2 to 5.3 how I can upgrade 5.2 to 5.3? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: AIX122
3 Replies

4. Red Hat

Upgrade from OL 6.3 to 6.5

Hello, For upgrading from OL 6.3 to 6.5 is this possible to upgrade without rebuild? What should be the generic steps in migration to OL 6.5. IS this like building up from scratch ? Best regards, Vishal (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: admin_db
4 Replies
RAPID(6)							       Games								  RAPID(6)

NAME
rapid - content download tool for spring SYNOPSIS
rapid [options] <action> [<argument>] rapid-spring [options] <action> [<argument>] DESCRIPTION
Rapid manages downloads of content for the spring RTS engine. OPTIONS
action in the command line is one of: upgrade: Install the latest package for all pinned tags. clean-upgrade: Equivalent to 'upgrade' followed by 'uninstall-unpinned'. pin: Pins a tag and installs the latest package for that tag. unpin: Unpins a tag. Does not uninstall any packages. install: Install a package. Does not pin any tags. uninstall: Uninstall a package. Unpin its tag if any. list-tags: List all tags that contain <argument>. list-pinned-tags: Idem, but only pinned tags. list-packages: List all packages whose name contains <argument>. list-installed-packages: Idem, but only installed packages. uninstall-unpinned: Keep only the pinned tags and all dependencies. collect-pool: Remove pool files not needed by any installed package. make-sdd: Extract pool files into a .sdd archive. these are the possible options: -h, --help show this help message and exit --datadir=DATADIR Override the default data directory. (~/.spring on Linux or the one reported by unitsync on Windows) --unitsync Use unitsync to locate the data directory Spring uses. --no-unitsync Do not use unitsync. EXAMPLES
rapid pin xta:latest # installs latest XTA rapid pin s44:latest # installs latest Spring: 1944 rapid upgrade # upgrade all pinned tags SEE ALSO
rapid-gui(6), spring(6) AUTHOR
Tobi Vollebregt <tobivollebregt@gmail.com> This manual page was written by Jan Dittberner <jandd@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). rapid August 2010 RAPID(6)