Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Security Advisories (RSS) S-172: Vulnerability in WebDAV Mini-Redirector Post 302166733 by Linux Bot on Tuesday 12th of February 2008 04:40:07 PM
Old 02-12-2008
S-172: Vulnerability in WebDAV Mini-Redirector

A remote code execution vulnerability exists in the way that the WebDAV Mini-Redirector handles responses. The risk is HIGH. An attacker who successfully exploited this vulnerability could take complete control of an affected system. An attacker could then install programs; view, change, or delete data; or create new accounts.

More...

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

UNIX Serial Port Redirector

Hi , I need to have an application where in I am able to create a virtual Serial port on a UNIX machine for a remote device which is accessible by a IP address and a port number (by terminal server). Both the machine and the remote device are on the same network. So after this application is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naveenkj
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please help with Webdav transfer script

I need help on a script that syncs a directory with a webdav directory. For example I have the folders: ./upload/ ./upload/client ./upload/client/department ./upload/client2 ./upload/client2/department each of these folders contain docs that need to goto the webdav. also the client names... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: brazen1445
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Serial port redirector

I need make serial data from virtual serial ports available on a TCP/IP network. For communications with hardware COM ports to send and receive serial data over a local network or the Internet. Example: POSIX machine (/dev/ttyS0) <--- TCP/IP ---> Windows machine COM1 Please help! I try use... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: steel98
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

upload file to webdav server

Hi all i have a such question this is my shell script my script must upload file to webdav server ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// #!/bin/sh ###... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: knut
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script to change ip addess to 0.0.0.0 from 172.29.1.1 to 17.29.2.245

hello, i have a file in which lines like this are to ve replaced with lines like {172.29.1.55 mn55.mgmt.yuva.param # }should change to {0.0.0.0 mn55.mgmt.yuva.param #noconn Fallowing are the lines example lines are in a file in the same sequence to be converted : 172.29.1.49 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pankajd
1 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

Permissions trouble with WebDav

Hello! I need some advice about using WebDav in Mac OS 10.5 My problem is that I mount a WebDav folder in the hard drive pointing to a webdav directory service running under apache (it's Alfresco, if you know it) but the permissions of this directory, when mounted, are only for the user who... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: osksp
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Webdav automation

Hi, I am required to automate file transfer to a Sharepoint Collection, I have failed in mounting the webdav as a file system using davfs2 so I am investigating Curl and Cadaver. Cadaver is probably the easiest solution, I can successfully connect and transfer files. However can anyone advise... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcclunyboy
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Write to file without redirector

Hello Shell scripting Gurus, I am writing a script to be executed from Oracle Scheduler. This script works flawlessly when executed at the shell prompt, but fails when executed from Oracle Scheduler due to the issues explained in the Oracle Link below: Guide to External Jobs on 10g with... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: abby007
4 Replies

9. Web Development

Sending file to WebDav Server

Hi All, I am using a webdav server host name : abc.xyz.com.ak username : user123 password : password123 port : 80 I need to send files stored in my windows system to the server, any idea how to do it. I dont know how to create a url in linux for webdav server using details. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prakhar_dubey
2 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)