Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: display TIME - help
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting display TIME - help Post 302165718 by joeyg on Friday 8th of February 2008 02:30:11 PM
Old 02-08-2008
Tools Expect script?

Can you explain, or better still -- provide sample code and error?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Help! Display Time with Millisecond

Hi All, Urgent! Just a newbie needing advice. Has anybody have a sample C script code in Unix to display time with milliseconds? Most of the research I'm doing is up to the seconds format only. Thanks! Leidail (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rezlez
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

file display on screen on pg at time

hi can some body please help me...i'm been sitting here trying to figure how to do this..but still don't understand. Like each type of *.src (if any) in the given directory will be displayed on the screen one page at a time.... can someone explain how to do this..plz (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zip_zip
1 Replies

3. Solaris

display date n Time

Hi Friends, Can any one guide me regarding 'Display the date and time' command other than the command 'date' thanks n regards SsRrIi (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SsRrIi
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to display time in minutes n seconds...

Hi all, may i know how to display time in minutes and seconds(may be milliseconds and even smaller that ) in shell scripts.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: santy
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

date and time to display on the terminal

hi all, am trying to 'grep' some text from a log file and use the 'cut' command to read from that line i just grep'ed to extract date/time and response times. code sniplet i am using is : grep -i 'text to grep' Out.log | while read LINE; do ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: cesarNZ
11 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to display time difference..

Hi i've written a script which reads last two line of the log file from N number of servers and send the mail by redirecting to a particular log file. And the two lines is displayed below. Oracle Q03 Begin Hot BACKUP Time: 07/23/08 18:35:46 Oracle Q03 End Hot BACKUP Time: 07/24/08 14:18:15... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: suri.tyson
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to display time

hey folks, i am stuc in this problem. You all might help me out. I want to write a BASH script to display time every 15 seconds using %r field descriptor. And want to clear the window each time before displaying time using clear command. Please help me out (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manojrsb
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to always display date/time regardless of directory?

I found via Google a way to show the date and time stamp once I log in. However, whenever I cd to another directory it doesn't display the correct path. Here are the relevant parts from my .kshrc : unset _h _m _s eval $(date "+_h=%H ;_m=%M ;_s=%S") ((SECONDS =... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mike F.
3 Replies

9. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Display time in 12 hr format

Write a script named time that displays the time in standard 12-hour format, rather than 24-hour format. Allow the user to give a -m option to get 24-hour format. For example: > date Sun Feb 10 10:56:50 CST 2008 > time 10:56 AM > date Sun Feb 10 21:57:07 CST 2008 > time 9:57 PM >... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: satish24
0 Replies
load_sample(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual					      load_sample(3alleg4)

NAME
load_sample - Loads a sample from a file. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> SAMPLE *load_sample(const char *filename); DESCRIPTION
Loads a sample from a file, supporting both mono and stereo WAV and mono VOC files, in 8 or 16-bit formats, as well as formats handled by functions registered using register_sample_file_type(). Example: SAMPLE *sample = load_sample(user_input); if (!sample) abort_on_error("Couldn't load sample!"); RETURN VALUE
Returns a pointer to the SAMPLE or NULL on error. Remember to free this sample later to avoid memory leaks. SEE ALSO
destroy_sample(3alleg4), load_voc(3alleg4), load_wav(3alleg4), play_sample(3alleg4), save_sample(3alleg4), register_sam- ple_file_type(3alleg4), exsample(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 load_sample(3alleg4)