Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications upgrade to solaris 9 - mysql impact Post 302165272 by csgonan on Thursday 7th of February 2008 10:26:50 AM
Old 02-07-2008
thank you very much and I will give it a try and see how it goes.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Upgrade Ignite and its impact

Hi experts, I would like to ask whether upgrading Ignite in Ignite server will cause any impact or not esspecially when we try to restore back from Ignite server to client server (that used older version of Ignite-UX)? :confused: Thank you ;) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: yeazas
0 Replies

2. Solaris

impact of upgrading the SOLARIS OS from 5.6to 5.8

Please give me some idea about the impact of upgrading the SOLARIS OS from 5.6 to 5.8. We are using object store database of version 5.1. will there be any impact on this. Please help me in this regard. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vamshikrishnab
1 Replies

3. Solaris

upgrade solaris mysql version...

hi i need to upgrade my solaris mysql version.. can u guide me the upgrade steps.. my current version is 4.0.31-log i need to upgrade to 5.0 .. thanks.. ---------- Post updated at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous update was at 11:28 AM ---------- my solaris version is 10.. ----------... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
2 Replies

4. Web Development

mysql 4.0 -> 5.0 upgrade woes(?)

We recently upgraded mysql from 4.0 to 5.0 and the following code is throwing (via DB.php) a "Database Error: Unknown" error. I can say with certainty that my connection parameters are correct and functional. It's been so long since I've done any mysql, I'm hoping someone can look at the code and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tiggyboo
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris Trunking and its impact on VCS cluster and others

Hello guys, I have a question regarding link aggregation / trunking in Solaris 9 Sun Trunking does not come by default in Solaris 9 unlike Solaris 10 where we can use the "dladm" command to trunk 4 physical NIC interfaces together. My question is in Solaris 9. Will the configurations of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: br1an
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Negative impact on Oracle DB after Solaris recommended patching

Dear All, We are facing some performance problems in our oracle DB qerries and reports recently. We applied Solaris 10 recommended patchset on april 24th. Our monthly report generation acitivity ran 3 days i.e may 11,12,13 and application team complained of degraded performance. I can see that... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhi_8029
9 Replies
PLOT(5) 							File Formats Manual							   PLOT(5)

NAME
plot - graphics interface DESCRIPTION
Files of this format are produced by routines described in plot(3X) and plot(3F), and are interpreted for various devices by commands described in plot(1G). A graphics file is a stream of plotting instructions. Each instruction consists of an ASCII letter usually fol- lowed by bytes of binary information. The instructions are executed in order. A point is designated by four bytes representing the x and y values; each value is a signed integer. The last designated point in an l, m, n, a, or p instruction becomes the `current point' for the next instruction. The a and c instructions change the current point in a manner dependent upon the specific device. Each of the following descriptions begins with the name of the corresponding routine in plot(3X). m move: The next four bytes give a new current point. n cont: Draw a line from the current point to the point given by the next four bytes. p point: Plot the point given by the next four bytes. l line: Draw a line from the point given by the next four bytes to the point given by the following four bytes. t label: Place the following ASCII string so that its first character falls on the current point. The string is terminated by a newline. a arc: The first four bytes give the center, the next four give the starting point, and the last four give the end point of a circular arc. The least significant coordinate of the end point is used only to determine the quadrant. The arc is drawn counter-clockwise. c circle: The first four bytes give the center of the circle, the next two the radius. e erase: Start another frame of output. f linemod: Take the following string, up to a newline, as the style for drawing further lines. The styles are `dotted,' `solid,' `long- dashed,' `shortdashed,' and `dotdashed.' Effective only in plot 4014 and plot ver. s space: The next four bytes give the lower left corner of the plotting area; the following four give the upper right corner. The plot will be magnified or reduced to fit the device as closely as possible. Space settings that exactly fill the plotting area with unity scaling appear below for devices supported by the filters of plot(1G). The upper limit is just outside the plotting area. In every case the plotting area is taken to be square; points outside may be dis- playable on devices whose face isn't square. 4013 space(0, 0, 780, 780); 4014 space(0, 0, 3120, 3120); ver space(0, 0, 2048, 2048); 300, 300s space(0, 0, 4096, 4096); 450 space(0, 0, 4096, 4096); SEE ALSO
plot(1G), plot(3X), plot(3F), graph(1G) 7th Edition May 15, 1985 PLOT(5)