Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris How to get Device id information on solaris 8 Post 302165199 by DukeNuke2 on Thursday 7th of February 2008 03:40:54 AM
Old 02-07-2008
please post an exampel of the output you need...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

san device information

All, when I do a df -h on a solaris 10 servers I see these san storage filesystems. cx-fibpool/pyp_u2 588G 151M 345G 1% /pyp/u2 cx-fibpool/pyp_u3 588G 151M 345G 1% /pyp/u3 cx-fibpool/pyp_u4 588G 166G 345G 33% /pyp/u4 cx-fibpool/pyp_u5 ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: p4cldba
7 Replies

2. Solaris

iscsi device on solaris 10 (x64)

Hello! I have several disks discovered using iscsi protocol. There disks are represented in OS like c2txd0 . logs: Is it possible to change drive path, for example, from c2t6d0 to c2t7d0? It's important for me because I have to install oracle RAC on RAW devices. NIck (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: skelet
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 11 - a retired device

I have installed Solaris 11 Express on my machine. When I boot the system I see a "one or more devices have been retired" message. All connected hard discs should be alright (all zpools are online according to the status messages). What exactly does that message mean and how do I find out which... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: RychnD
7 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris Cluster Device Problem

I build up two node cluster (node1, node2) in virtualbox. For these two nodes I add 5 shared disk. (Also each node have own OS disk). 1 shared disk for vtoc 2 shared disk for NFS resource group 2 shared disk for WEB resource group When I finished my work; two nodes was ok and shared disk... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sonofsunra
4 Replies
post(3MENU)															       post(3MENU)

NAME
post - write or erase menus from associated subwindows SYNOPSIS
#include <menu.h> int post_menu(MENU *menu); int unpost_menu(MENU *menu); DESCRIPTION
The function post_menu displays a menu to its associated subwindow. To trigger physical display of the subwindow, use refresh or some equivalent curses routine (the implicit doupdate triggered by an curses input request will do). post_menu resets the selection status of all items. The function unpost_menu erases menu from its associated subwindow. RETURN VALUE
These routines return one of the following: E_OK The routine succeeded. E_SYSTEM_ERROR System error occurred (see errno). E_BAD_ARGUMENT Routine detected an incorrect or out-of-range argument. E_POSTED The menu has already been posted. E_BAD_STATE Routine was called from an initialization or termination function. E_NO_ROOM Menu is too large for its window. You should consider to use set_menu_format() to solve the problem. E_NOT_POSTED The menu has not been posted. E_NOT_CONNECTED No items are connected to the menu. SEE ALSO
ncurses(3NCURSES), menu(3MENU). NOTES
The header file <menu.h> automatically includes the header file <curses.h>. PORTABILITY
These routines emulate the System V menu library. They were not supported on Version 7 or BSD versions. AUTHORS
Juergen Pfeifer. Manual pages and adaptation for new curses by Eric S. Raymond. post(3MENU)