Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris How to get Device id information on solaris 8 Post 302165199 by DukeNuke2 on Thursday 7th of February 2008 03:40:54 AM
Old 02-07-2008
please post an exampel of the output you need...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

san device information

All, when I do a df -h on a solaris 10 servers I see these san storage filesystems. cx-fibpool/pyp_u2 588G 151M 345G 1% /pyp/u2 cx-fibpool/pyp_u3 588G 151M 345G 1% /pyp/u3 cx-fibpool/pyp_u4 588G 166G 345G 33% /pyp/u4 cx-fibpool/pyp_u5 ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: p4cldba
7 Replies

2. Solaris

iscsi device on solaris 10 (x64)

Hello! I have several disks discovered using iscsi protocol. There disks are represented in OS like c2txd0 . logs: Is it possible to change drive path, for example, from c2t6d0 to c2t7d0? It's important for me because I have to install oracle RAC on RAW devices. NIck (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: skelet
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 11 - a retired device

I have installed Solaris 11 Express on my machine. When I boot the system I see a "one or more devices have been retired" message. All connected hard discs should be alright (all zpools are online according to the status messages). What exactly does that message mean and how do I find out which... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: RychnD
7 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris Cluster Device Problem

I build up two node cluster (node1, node2) in virtualbox. For these two nodes I add 5 shared disk. (Also each node have own OS disk). 1 shared disk for vtoc 2 shared disk for NFS resource group 2 shared disk for WEB resource group When I finished my work; two nodes was ok and shared disk... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sonofsunra
4 Replies
BLAZE-REMOVE(1) 					    BlazeBlogger Documentation						   BLAZE-REMOVE(1)

NAME
blaze-remove - removes a post or page from the BlazeBlogger repository SYNOPSIS
blaze-remove [-fipqPV] [-b directory] id... blaze-remove -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze-remove removes a blog post or a page with the specified id from the BlazeBlogger repository. OPTIONS
-b directory, --blogdir directory Allows you to specify a directory in which the BlazeBlogger repository is placed. The default option is a current working directory. -p, --page, --pages Tells blaze-remove to remove a page or pages. -P, --post, --posts Tells blaze-remove to remove a blog post or blog posts. This is the default option. -f, --force Disables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. This is the default option. -i, --interactive Enables requiring manual confirmation of each blog post or page removal. -q, --quiet Disables displaying of unnecessary messages. -V, --verbose Enables displaying of all messages. This is the default option. -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. EXAMPLE USAGE
Remove a blog post: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 Successfully removed the post with ID 10. Remove a page: ~]$ blaze-remove -p 4 Successfully removed the page with ID 4. Remove multiple blog posts: ~]$ blaze-remove 10 4 6 Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. Remove multiple blog posts safely: ~]$ blaze-remove -i 10 4 6 Remove the post with ID 10 titled `Debian and Fedora Packages'? y Remove the post with ID 4 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.0 RC2'? y Remove the post with ID 6 titled `BlazeBlogger 0.8.1'? y Successfully removed the post with ID 10, 4 and 6. SEE ALSO
blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1), blaze-list(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2012-03-05 BLAZE-REMOVE(1)