Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 8/07 DVD ISO for SPARC Post 302164527 by reborg on Tuesday 5th of February 2008 06:02:53 AM
Old 02-05-2008
1. burn at the lowest speed possible.
2. How are you burning the images in k3b or nero? You need to use the "burn image" function in either, drag and drop or "data disk" are not correct.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to write DVD ISO?

Hi friends, I wish to know that how i can write a dvd or cd iso images to the blank dvd in solaris. Is there any software like Nero for windows? Pleas help me. Thanks | P.Bharathiraja.http://static.linuxquestions.org/questions/images/smilies/read.gif (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bharathiraja
1 Replies

2. Solaris

How to Install EIS DVD for SPARC (solaris 10)

hello, i need to install eis dvd (recommanded patches) dvd for a client, but i don't know the procedure, can you please help? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: feg
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

Need HP-UX 11i v1 ISO dvd

Hello, I need a dvd with HP-UX 11iv1 to perform a reinstall in a rp5430. I've looking all over hp but it doesn't seem to be available for download anywhere. Is there any possibility of obtaining an online copy?? Best regards (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: iperez
4 Replies

4. Solaris

solaris 10 update 10 8/11 dvd iso

Hi, I can not download iso file as it failed after downloading 1.1 or 1.2 gigs. I tried several times but each time it failed and the error messages like "File not found" or "Read error". My connection is stable (shown 32kbps and 18 hrs completion time) and I used jdownloader and flashgot... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: vectrum
10 Replies

5. Red Hat

How to make boot.iso image from rhel6 installation dvd iso ?

Hello Everyone, Can anyone let me know how to make minimal boot.iso from rhl6 installation dvd iso image. I have a dvd image with me but i want to make just a minimal boot media. Somehow it is not shipped with dvd iso. I know we can download boot.iso from redhat site but is there any anyway we... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rohit Bhanot
5 Replies

6. Solaris

How to Create ISO Image of a CD/DVD in Solaris 10?

Hi Solaris 10 Experts, How can I create an ISO Image of a CD/DVD from the cdrom to a temporary directory, and then use that image to burn it on a blank DVD in the cdrom in Solaris 10 1/13 OS environment? Please provide me with an example. With best regards, SS (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ssabet
1 Replies
suninstall(1M)						  System Administration Commands					    suninstall(1M)

NAME
suninstall - install the Solaris operating system SYNOPSIS
suninstall DESCRIPTION
install-solaris(1M) is now the preferred command for starting and restarting the Solaris Installation program. It should be used instead of suninstall. suninstall is symbolically linked to install-solaris. suninstall is a forms-based and graphical subsystem for installing the operating system. suninstall exists only on the Solaris installation media (CD or DVD) and should only be invoked from there. Refer to the Solaris 10 Instal- lation Guide: Basic Installations for more details. suninstall allows installation of the operating system onto any standalone system. suninstall loads the software available on the installa- tion media. Refer to the Solaris 10 Installation Guide: Basic Installations for disk space requirements. USAGE
Refer to the Solaris 10 Installation Guide: Basic Installations for more information on the various menus and selections. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcdrom (Solaris instal- | | |lation media) | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
pkginfo(1), install(1M), install-solaris(1M), pkgadd(1M), attributes(5) Solaris 10 Installation Guide: Basic Installations NOTES
It is advisable to exit suninstall by means of the exit options in the suninstall menus. SunOS 5.10 9 Sep 2004 suninstall(1M)