Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 8/07 DVD ISO for SPARC Post 302164491 by jess_t03 on Tuesday 5th of February 2008 03:28:34 AM
Old 02-05-2008
On Linux RHEL 5.0 - k3b
On Windows Nero Burning ROM

Speed 16x with Verify data

In both variants nothing errors don't found.

I'm download even 5 CD ISO and check to md5sun they too, but OpenBoot ERROR again Smilie(((

Can't read disk label.
Can't open disk label package
ERROR: boot-read fail

Can't open boot deice

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to write DVD ISO?

Hi friends, I wish to know that how i can write a dvd or cd iso images to the blank dvd in solaris. Is there any software like Nero for windows? Pleas help me. Thanks | P.Bharathiraja.http://static.linuxquestions.org/questions/images/smilies/read.gif (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bharathiraja
1 Replies

2. Solaris

How to Install EIS DVD for SPARC (solaris 10)

hello, i need to install eis dvd (recommanded patches) dvd for a client, but i don't know the procedure, can you please help? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: feg
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

Need HP-UX 11i v1 ISO dvd

Hello, I need a dvd with HP-UX 11iv1 to perform a reinstall in a rp5430. I've looking all over hp but it doesn't seem to be available for download anywhere. Is there any possibility of obtaining an online copy?? Best regards (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: iperez
4 Replies

4. Solaris

solaris 10 update 10 8/11 dvd iso

Hi, I can not download iso file as it failed after downloading 1.1 or 1.2 gigs. I tried several times but each time it failed and the error messages like "File not found" or "Read error". My connection is stable (shown 32kbps and 18 hrs completion time) and I used jdownloader and flashgot... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: vectrum
10 Replies

5. Red Hat

How to make boot.iso image from rhel6 installation dvd iso ?

Hello Everyone, Can anyone let me know how to make minimal boot.iso from rhl6 installation dvd iso image. I have a dvd image with me but i want to make just a minimal boot media. Somehow it is not shipped with dvd iso. I know we can download boot.iso from redhat site but is there any anyway we... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rohit Bhanot
5 Replies

6. Solaris

How to Create ISO Image of a CD/DVD in Solaris 10?

Hi Solaris 10 Experts, How can I create an ISO Image of a CD/DVD from the cdrom to a temporary directory, and then use that image to burn it on a blank DVD in the cdrom in Solaris 10 1/13 OS environment? Please provide me with an example. With best regards, SS (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ssabet
1 Replies
SVHLABEL(8)						    BSD System Manager's Manual 					       SVHLABEL(8)

NAME
svhlabel -- update disk label from SGI Volume Header SYNOPSIS
svhlabel [-fqrw] device DESCRIPTION
svhlabel is used to update a NetBSD disk label from the Silicon Graphics Volume Header on disks that were previously used on IRIX systems. svhlabel scans the Volume Header contained in the first blocks of the disk and generates additional partition entries for the disk from the entries found. Each Volume Header entry which does not have an equivalent partition in the disk label (equivalent in having the same size and offset) is added to the first free partition slot in the disk label. A free partition slot is defined as one with an fstype of 'unused' and a size of zero ('0'). If there are not enough free slots in the disk label, a warning will be issued. The raw partition (typically partition c, but d on i386 and some other platforms) is left alone during this process. By default, the proposed changed disk label will be displayed and no disk label update will occur. Available options: -f Force an update, even if there has been no change. -q Performs operations in a quiet fashion. -r In conjunction with -w, also update the on-disk label. You probably do not want to do this. -w Update the in-core label if it has been changed. SEE ALSO
disklabel(8), dkctl(8), mount_efs(8), sgivol(8) HISTORY
The svhlabel command appeared in NetBSD 5.0. BSD
February 26, 2007 BSD