Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Include directive
Top Forums Programming Include directive Post 302163808 by clalfa on Saturday 2nd of February 2008 12:43:50 PM
Old 02-02-2008
Include directive

Hi there,

I'm working on a c++ project and I need to use some libraries which are part of a framework. I installed it on my home directory, and alle the .hh are located in subdirs of my home.
I'd like to include the files I need just as if they where std c header, that is:

#include <MyFramework/Core/Types/include1.hh>

The problem is the compiler can't find them, since (I suppose) they're not in /usr/include or some dir like that.
I tried to create a link to one .hh file and place it in /usr/include : this works indeed, but it's not very practical. Ideally, I would set an environment variable PATH_TO_LIB to /usr/include/: .... :~/MyFramework/ , but think this one does not exist ...

Any ideas ?

Bye, thanks everyone

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

apache directive only for outside network

I set up a directive for the .htaccess file in one of my web directories. It works fine. Is there a way to force only users outside my internal home network to go through the password authorization? Or, put another way, any user in my network should not have to enter a password. Is that possible? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dangral
2 Replies

2. Programming

precompile directive?

hey everyone. havent posted here in a longgggg time. hope to see some familiar faces! heres my question, ive been doing basic programming in c++ again and want to use getch(). in *nix i have to use the curses library, and in windows conio.h is there a way i can have the compiler determine... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: norsk hedensk
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

vpath directive in make

Hi all, I need to check the contents of my vpath directive in my file. Is it possible to check the contents of the vpath directive as we do for a variable like @echo '$vpath' . Please let me know the above is correct or suggest me the correct one. Thanks in advance. -Jerry (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerryragland
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK not processing BEGIN directive

Hello I have the following awk script: BEGIN { {FS = " " } {print "\t\tIllegal Loggon Attempts on MAIL\n"} {"date" | getline d} {printf "\t %s\n",d } {print "Loggon Name\t\t\t Number of Attempts\n"} ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mojoman
2 Replies

5. Web Development

regex in apache Allow from directive

Hi, Does the apache Allow from directive support regular expressions? such as: Allow from ^web11blah\.blah\.blah\.yahoo\.com$ what i want to do: allow access from hosts in the range web1160blah.blah.blah.yahoo.com to web1189blah.blah.blah.yahoo.com notice the 1160 to 1189 range as part... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yogesh Sawant
3 Replies

6. Programming

warning :extra tokens (ignored) after directive

hi I am getting the following warning while compilation of my C project. /var/tmp/aaaa003z6: warning: 101: extra tokens (ignored) after directive Can anyone help what this warning means and how to get rid of this. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pratim09
1 Replies

7. Web Development

Apache: SSLACARevocation directive issue

I am installing a .crl in my apache config. It looks like this: <VirtualHost default> DocumentRoot "web" ServerName example.com SSLEngine on SSLCertificateFile "cert.crt" SSLCertificateKeyFile "key.key" SSLCertificateChainFile "cert.ca-bundle" SSLProtocol -all +SSLv3... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DocBrewer
0 Replies

8. Ubuntu

Apache - Files directive does not work

HI guys. when i configure Files in this way: <Files ~ "\.png$"> deny from all </Files> it works. but when defining in this way it doesn't work: <Files /var/www/test/file.png> deny from all </Files> directives are not inside Directory directive. Could someone help? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell directive not working

$ cat tmp.sh #!/tools/bin/bash echo $BASH_VERSION $ cat tmp.pl #!/usr/local/bin/perl use strict; use warnings; use DBI; use CGI; system("tmp.sh");$ tmp.sh 3.2.48(1)-release The result is as expected. $ tmp.pl 3.2.25(1)-releaseThe result is not as expected. The shell directive in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: carloszhang
5 Replies

10. Solaris

Defumask and upload directive in ftp

Hi, I'm aware that this question has been raised earlier and the solution provided has not helped me. So, the issue is that I'm trying to set a defumask to files transferred via ftp to be 002 so that the group may have write permissions to the files uploaded. We have local/system users... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: maverick_here
5 Replies
ld(1B)						     SunOS/BSD Compatibility Package Commands						    ld(1B)

NAME
ld - link editor, dynamic link editor SYNOPSIS
/usr/ucb/ld [options] DESCRIPTION
/usr/ucb/ld is the link editor for the BSD Compatibility Package. /usr/ucb/ld is identical to /usr/ccs/bin/ld (see ld(1)) except that BSD libraries and routines are included before the base libraries and routines. OPTIONS
/usr/ucb/ld accepts the same options as /usr/ccs/bin/ld, with the following exceptions: -Ldir Add dir to the list of directories searched for libraries by /usr/ccs/bin/ld. Directories specified with this option are searched before /usr/ucblib and /usr/lib. -Y LU,dir Change the default directory used for finding libraries. Warning: This option may have unexpected results, and should not be used. FILES
/usr/lib /usr/lib/libx.a /usr/ucblib /usr/ucblib/libx.a ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWscpu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
ar(1), as(1), cc(1B), ld(1), lorder(1), strip(1), tsort(1), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 14 Sep 1992 ld(1B)