Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming help on compiling a C program on Tiger Post 302162644 by cleansing_flame on Tuesday 29th of January 2008 02:59:55 PM
Old 01-29-2008
i downloaded xcode thats it

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Error Compiling C program

Hi All, I tried to compile a C program but i am getting error while Linking . it says Undefined reference to ' ' (here it gives a method name which is defined Globally ). Can any body tell the resaon and remedy for the same . Iam stuck up here . Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vivek
3 Replies

2. Programming

Compiling a program

Hello. I am trying to run a c program on a unix shell (ssh). I have searched this forum but have not come accross the soultion to my problem, so I am posting my question here :cool: I wrote the following simple code: #include <iostream.h> using namespace std; int main() { ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Minnesota Red
7 Replies

3. Programming

Problem compiling program

hi i am having a problem that when ever i use cc program_name.c to compile a program. an error occurs, showing cc not found. please help. (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: rochitsharma
28 Replies

4. Programming

Compiling a C program

Help I know nothing about c programming. :confused: I want to compile the below c program. It extracts data from an oracle database into csv files. I have oracle 9206 installed with ProC. I dont have gcc My question is. How the hell do I make this into an file I can run? I am pulling... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ooploo
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Compiling and Running C Program on Solaris

Hello Guys, I am using Solaris Developer Express Edition 9/07, I am a beginner. Please tell me how to compile and execute a C program. Please give me your answers clearly, for the compilers cc,c89,c99. please....... reply to me. I not getting the answer anywhere.. Advance... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: selva_ss
2 Replies

6. Programming

Problem with Compiling C on Tiger

I've downloaded Xcode and i've done : which "gcc" which "ggc-4.0" and which "c99" all were found in /usr/bin/ however with the script #include <stdio.h> main() { printf("hello, world\n"); } and when I, in command line use the command while in my home dir: gcc cprog.c -o cprog (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cleansing_flame
4 Replies

7. Programming

compiling c program in unix

if somebody can help me pls. i need the source code for a shell which compiles C or java programs in unix i need a very short and simple one, just the compiling part Respect (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zlatan005
2 Replies

8. Programming

Problems compiling OpenStep program.

I use Ubuntu 10.4, and I installed GNUStep, Gorm (a gui builder) and ProjectCenter (the GNU alternative to Xcode) because I want to develop Objective-C apps. I opened the ProjectCenter and I created an application that displays only an empty window. I sourced the GNUstep.sh and I compiled the app. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mghis
0 Replies

9. Programming

compiling old C program in Linux.

Hello, I am writing to ask for support about compiling an very old but famous C-progam for genetics study called MapMaker/QTL, and the source code is available from MIT: http://www.broadinstitute.org/ftp/distribution/software/mapmaker3/The program was originally designed for systems like SunOS... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yifangt
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Error compiling program with extension .c

good morning, I have 64-bit DB2 V9.7 AIX 7.1.0.0 I am compiling a C program, when running cc-I / rutadb2/include-c programa.c this error. ksh: cc: not found. how I can check if I have installed the C compiler? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much and best regards. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: systemoper
2 Replies
CREATE USER 
MAPPING(7) PostgreSQL 9.2.7 Documentation CREATE USER MAPPING(7) NAME
CREATE_USER_MAPPING - define a new mapping of a user to a foreign server SYNOPSIS
CREATE USER MAPPING FOR { user_name | USER | CURRENT_USER | PUBLIC } SERVER server_name [ OPTIONS ( option 'value' [ , ... ] ) ] DESCRIPTION
CREATE USER MAPPING defines a mapping of a user to a foreign server. A user mapping typically encapsulates connection information that a foreign-data wrapper uses together with the information encapsulated by a foreign server to access an external data resource. The owner of a foreign server can create user mappings for that server for any user. Also, a user can create a user mapping for his own user name if USAGE privilege on the server has been granted to the user. PARAMETERS
user_name The name of an existing user that is mapped to foreign server. CURRENT_USER and USER match the name of the current user. When PUBLIC is specified, a so-called public mapping is created that is used when no user-specific mapping is applicable. server_name The name of an existing server for which the user mapping is to be created. OPTIONS ( option 'value' [, ... ] ) This clause specifies the options of the user mapping. The options typically define the actual user name and password of the mapping. Option names must be unique. The allowed option names and values are specific to the server's foreign-data wrapper. EXAMPLES
Create a user mapping for user bob, server foo: CREATE USER MAPPING FOR bob SERVER foo OPTIONS (user 'bob', password 'secret'); COMPATIBILITY
CREATE USER MAPPING conforms to ISO/IEC 9075-9 (SQL/MED). SEE ALSO
ALTER USER MAPPING (ALTER_USER_MAPPING(7)), DROP USER MAPPING (DROP_USER_MAPPING(7)), CREATE FOREIGN DATA WRAPPER (CREATE_FOREIGN_DATA_WRAPPER(7)), CREATE SERVER (CREATE_SERVER(7)) PostgreSQL 9.2.7 2014-02-17 CREATE USER MAPPING(7)