Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users postfix compilation issue with make Post 302162204 by moustik on Monday 28th of January 2008 09:34:30 AM
Old 01-28-2008
make -f Makefile.in MAKELEVEL= Makefiles
(echo "# Do not edit -- this file documents how Postfix was built for your machine."; /bin/sh makedefs) >makedefs.tmp
ATTENTION:
ATTENTION: Don't set LD_LIBRARY_PATH
ATTENTION:
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `Makefiles'
Current working directory /data1/postfix/postfix-2.4.5
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `makefiles'

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Issue with Makefile compilation

All, I am facing problem with one makefile compilation. The following is the error I am getting <Code> /applns/ora10/rdbms/bin/proc sqlcheck=semantics userid=/ CHAR_MAP=VARCHAR2 DBMS=V7 DEFINE=UNIX DEFINE=SUN_SRC_COMPAT iname=mm5900.pc sh: /applns/ora10/rdbms/bin/proc: not found *** Error... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nsurendiran
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Issue with makefile compilation

All, I am facing problem with one makefile compilation. The following is the error I am getting, Before proceeding to this I want to let you know all, only last week onwards I started working in solaris10, the same code is working in solaris 9. I dont know any link has to be created, or any path... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nsurendiran
3 Replies

3. Red Hat

kernel compilation: ncurses issue

Hi, While trying to build the linux kernel - 2.6.24.2, i get the following error message during initial phase(make menuconfig) : scripts/kconfig/lxdialog/dialog.h:32:20: error: curses.h: No such file or directory <=== In file included from scripts/kconfig/lxdialog/checklist.c:24: It seems... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amit4g
1 Replies

4. Linux

Make file compilation

Hi I am getting the message /usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /opt/sybase/01/OCS-12_5/lib/libblk.a when searching for -lblk /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lblk collect2: ld returned 1 exit status make: *** Error 1 when i am trying to make the makefile. Any idea about this issue. Let... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dhanamurthy
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Make file compilation

Hi I am getting the message /usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /opt/sybase/01/OCS-12_5/lib/libblk.a when searching for -lblk /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lblk collect2: ld returned 1 exit status make: *** Error 1 when i am trying to make the makefile. Any idea about this issue. Let... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhanamurthy
4 Replies

6. IP Networking

make ms exchange connect to postfix

hi all. i have setup postfix on a freebsd machine. we have a ms exchange server on the same domain. I want to configure postfix to accept email(n attachments) from the exchange server. can someone advise how to do that ? thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolatt
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Please help with Postfix config issue - How to allow remote Exchange server to relay to my postfix

Hi guys One of our clients have a problem with sending email to a certain domain. No matter what we try, the mails just dont get delivered. What I did then, is created a new connector on their Exchange server, pointing all mail sent to their client at "domain1" to relay to our Postfix mail... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wbdevilliers
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Postfix Issue

My Linux (Postfix) based server act as an intermediate host in my organization that forward all mails to Lotus Server. I configure a disclaimer according to : How To Automatically Add A Disclaimer To Outgoing Emails With alterMIME (Postfix On Debian Etch) | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: telnor
1 Replies

9. Linux

fortran compilation issue

Hi, I am getting following error when i try to compile : Error: Expected variable in READ statement at (1) read(12,*) ((l1to2(l,j),j=1,2),l=1,ngl(2,4)) Also i am getting following error : Error: Syntax error in COMMON statement at (1) at some statements. I am using mpif90... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aksharb
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Kernel Compilation Issue

I have installed ubuntu 11.04 on my system. After this when I used to give uname -r it showed me kernel version as 2.6.38. Now I had downloaded kernel 2.6.34.12 from kernel.org and installed it using the following steps: make make modules make modules_install make install This created... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
2 Replies
POSTFIX-ADD-FILTER(8)					      System Manager's Manual					     POSTFIX-ADD-FILTER(8)

NAME
postfix-add-filter - add filter service to Postfix master.cf SYNOPSIS
postfix-add-filter [smtp service name...] [smtpd port...] DESCRIPTION
The postfix-add-filter(8) command adds an smtp service named smtp service name and and smtpd server listening on smtpd port to etc/post- fix/master.cf to facilitate integration of SMTP filters such as amavisd-new or clamsmtp. The configuration is based on the upstream recom- mendations for amavisd-new 2.6.0. Adminstrators should verify it is appropriate for their requirements. The original file is copied prior to modification and left in /etc/postfix to make it possible to revert changes easily. Available in the Debian package for Postfix version 2.5.3 and later. DIAGNOSTICS
If the given smtp service name or smtpd port already appear in the master.cf, a message will be printed to standard out and master.cf will not be modified. ENVIRONMENT
MAIL_CONFIG Directory with Postfix configuration files. The postfix-add-filter(8) command should use this, but it currently doesn't. It is hard coded to /etc/postfix. This should be changed. CONFIGURATION PARAMETERS
None FILES
/etc/postfix/master.cf SEE ALSO
postconf(5), Postfix configuration LICENSE
This software is licensed under the MIT open source license. AUTHOR(S) Scott Kitterman <scott@kitterman.com> POSTFIX-ADD-FILTER(8)