Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Sun Certified System Administrator for the Solaris 10 OS, Part I (CX-310-200) Post 302162007 by nkechifesie on Sunday 27th of January 2008 05:00:23 PM
Old 01-27-2008
Have u started reading or you have finished? When do u intend taking the exams? How would we study together, any suggestions? I have some dumps I collected from someone but havent checked to see if its for cx 310-200. You could send your email address, would send them to you if they are for that exam.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Advice - Solaris 9 Exam 310-014 & 310-015

I think I am ready for the 310-014 exam but not quite ready for the 310-015 exam as I still have a lot of study and practice to do to prepare for it.. Do most people sit the 014 exam and then prepare for the second exam? Any advice on how to tackle these is appreciated.. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sun Certified System Administrator for the Solaris 10

i want to take certificate which are: Solaris 10 OS . Part I - Sun Certified System Administrator for the Solaris 10 Operating System (CX-310-200) . Part II - Sun Certified System Administrator for the Solaris 10 Operating System (CX-310-202) ; my question is about S10 adminitration... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nibiru78
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Certified Solaris 8 Exam

Hi Everyone Any Idea where I can obtain good information or pdf file to prepare for the exam below. Practice Exam for Sun Certified System Administrator for the Solaris 8 OS, Part II (WGS-PREX-S012B) Regards Collem (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: CollenM
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Certified Network Administrator for Solaris 10 OS (CX-310-302)

I want to start studying for Sun Certified Network Administrator for Solaris 10 OS (CX-310-302) Are there any books or study guides for this? I am pumping a dry well on Amazon and Borders... What have you used to study for this? Is there anything out there that is reasonable? I am not... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: BrewDudeBob
10 Replies

5. Solaris

Book for Sun Certified Solaris Associate (SCSAS)

Hi All, I plan to take my first certification in Solaris “Sun Certified Solaris Associate (SCSAS)”. Is this certification has a value. Please help me to identify what book to refer. What is the cost of this exam in India? Regards, Kalai (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalpeer
7 Replies

6. Solaris

Steps for Installing a local Printer 310 -200

I need someone to please help me in arranging the Local Printer Installation steps in the correct order. Is this correct ? first step - Test the Printer Second step - Physically attach the Printer Third step - Add the Printer to the print service Fourth step - ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Laitan
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Steps for Installing a local Printer 310 -200

I need someone to please help me in arranging the Local Printer Installation steps in the correct order. Is this correct ? first step - Test the Printer Second step - Physically attach the Printer Third step - Add the Printer to the print service Fourth step - ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Laitan
1 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Fresher Salary Details for Redhat Certified System Administrator

I am thinking of doing Redhat certified system Administrator Course(RHCSA).what is the salary details after doing this course in india,Singapore? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajesh1986
0 Replies
arpsend(8)							    Containers								arpsend(8)

NAME
arpsend - send ARP requests SYNOPSIS
arpsend -D -e target_ip [ -e target_ip ...] [-c count] [-w timeout] interface arpsend -U -i source_ip [-c count] [-w timeout] interface DESCRIPTION
Utility arpsend sends ARP packets on device interface to detect or update neighbours' ARP caches with a given IP. COMMANDS
Run utility with one of the following commands: -D Send broadcast ARP request to detect neighbours with target_ip. You have to specify target_ip (-e option). -U Send broadcast ARP request to update neighbours' ARP caches with source_ip. You have to specify source_ip (-i option). OPTIONS
-c count Number of packets to send. Default is infinity. -w interval Interval between packets, in seconds. Default is 1 second. -i source_ip_address Set source IP address field in ARP packet. -e target_ip_address Set target IP address field in ARP packet. Note that you can specify -e option multiple times to detect many IP addresses in one utility call. EXIT STATUS
arpsend returns 0 upon successful execution. If something goes wrong, it returns an appropriate error code. 1 EXC_USAGE Usage error 2 EXC_SYSTEM System error 3 EXC_RECV ARP reply was received EXAMPLES
To send request on interface eth0 to detect any neighbour computers with IP 192.168.10.200: arpsend -D -e 192.168.10.200 eth0 To send request on interface eth0 to update neighbours' ARP caches with IP 192.168.10.200: arpsend -U -i 192.168.10.200 eth0 NOTES
Interface you use have to be arpable and not be loopback (i.e. /sbin/ip link show interface should show neither NOARP nor LOOPBACK flags in interface parameters). SEE ALSO
vzctl(8). LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2000-2011, Parallels, Inc. Licensed under GNU GPL. OpenVZ 28 Jun 2011 arpsend(8)