Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Software Releases - RSS News C++ Sockets 2.2.8 (Default branch) Post 302161647 by Linux Bot on Friday 25th of January 2008 08:50:07 AM
Old 01-25-2008
C++ Sockets 2.2.8 (Default branch)

C++ Sockets is a cross-platform C++ wrapper for BSD-style sockets. It implements the TCP, UDP, ICMP, and SCTP transport layer protocols. Implemented application layer protocols are HTTP/HTTPS (using OpenSSL), SMTP (server), and Ajp/1.3 (server). Features include transparent SOCKS4 client support and asynchronous DNS. Included in the library are a number of HTTP client functions such as GET/PUT/POST, and also Web server framework components. License: GNU General Public License (GPL) Changes:
A Mac OS X Leopard compilation issue has been fixed. HTTP chunked transfer encoding is supported in the http client classes.Image

More...

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Programming

Help with sockets in C

if i have a server which wants to connect to exactly 5 clients, does that mean i need 5 socket file descriptors and use listen(socket_fd,1); for each one or just do listen(socket_fd,5) also whats the second parameter number mean? what happens if i put 0 there? also if i am connected... (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: omega666
28 Replies
genhash(1)						      General Commands Manual							genhash(1)

NAME
genhash - md5 hash generation tool for remote web pages SYNOPSIS
genhash [options] [-s server-address] [-p port] [-u url] DESCRIPTION
genhash is a tool used for generating md5sum hashes of remote web pages. genhash can use HTTP or HTTPS to connect to the web page. The output by this utility includes the HTTP header, page data, and the md5sum of the data. This md5sum can then be used within the keepalived(8) program, for monitoring HTTP and HTTPS services. OPTIONS
--use-ssl, -S Use SSL to connect to the server. --server <host>, -s Specify the ip address to connect to. --port <port>, -p Specify the port to connect to. --url <url>, -u Specify the path to the file you want to generate the hash of. --use-virtualhost <host>, -u Specify the virtual host to send along with the HTTP headers. --verbose, -v Be verbose with the output. --help, -h Display the program help screen and exit. --release, -r Display the release number (version) and exit. SEE ALSO
keepalived(8), keepalived.conf(5) AUTHOR
genhash was written by Alexandre Cassen <acassen@linux-vs.org>. This man page was contributed by Andres Salomon <dilinger@voxel.net> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Feb 2004 genhash(1)